Podcast # 250 - "Frankenstein"

Started by Rico, October 25, 2009, 11:32:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Spooky and scary Podcast # 250 is now up.  This one covers the classic, "Frankenstein" movie and other Halloween related topics.  Thanks to those that sent in audio comments.  Loved hearing your stories!  Enjoy the show!

http://www.treksinscifi.com/podcasts/TreksinSciFi_250_Frankenstein.mp3

Bromptonboy

Pete

Meds

Awesome podcast and thanks for playing my clip. Now to those who have listened to the show will know why I have a smile on my face, you will also know that I can't use the item here in Blighty. So for my wonderfull American chums you have a chance to get something from me. But you have to send me a email, with the words can I have it please you cheeky monkey in the subject line of the email, first email received will be the winner and Rico informed.
:)

Rico

Very nice of you Meds to make that offer and glad you liked the podcast.  It was a lot of fun to do!

Vartok

Meds, you cheeky monkey, couldn't someone download it and send it to you on a disk or memory stick?
V

Rico

Quote from: Vartok on October 26, 2009, 05:40:24 PM
Meds, you cheeky monkey, couldn't someone download it and send it to you on a disk or memory stick?
V

Hmm - that's an idea.  But I'm not sure if iTunes video stuff is tied to the account they are downloaded to - like music is (but it probably is).  Actually I have a DVD of "Mind Meld" and I could get you a "review copy" Meds, sometime.  ;)

Meds

Lol sounds good, 'review copies' always cool.

Feathers

Cool podcast. I don't think I've ever seen the original film so I guess it's something I must look out in the future.

As Tim said, Halloween has never been that big a thing over here although it does seem to be taking off a bit now - are we becoming Americanised? - but it's only taking off in the sense of kids coming round. I've not yet come across any adults who dress up etc to the extent that you guys do. It may just be me mixing with the 'wrong' people of course. :)

Hope the jobs going well and thals for admitting that there's nothing wrong with being 41. I'd have had to disown the podcast otherwise ;)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Rico

"Frankenstein" is well worth watching.  You can watch it on the forum here too right now in the "Fun Stuff" area.  Just click the link there.  A classic film.

moyer777

Wow, great show Rico, I learned a bunch I didn't know.  THANK YOU!  And everybody that contributed, EXCELLENT!  I loved the stories and stuff.  Thanks for playing my promo for Stargazer and your little review, I am so glad you liked it.  It's so scary sometimes putting stuff out there for people to hear.  You take a risk wondering if folks will dig it or not.  :) 

Thanks again for the greatest podcast ever!  I can't wait for next week.  I am really working hard to figure out a song for one of my favorite episodes! 

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Rico

Thanks Rick and everyone.  It was fun and I still love doing these each week!