The ALIEN.....

Started by Bryancd, August 06, 2008, 04:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryancd

I am a huge ALIEN fan. ALIEN is probably one of my top 5 favorite films of all time. The original Giger designed ALIEN always scared and fascinated me as a kid. I have had a few ALIEN models and toys in the past but nothing compares to this 18 inch monster I just got from Reel Toys from Monsters in Motion.com. The detailing on this is perfect to Gigers original. He has a ton of articulation and even the elastic band around the opening jaws just like the close up head had. Now I need a 12" Brett for him to eat....   :lol2

Rico

Dang!  That's great looking Bryan.  Thanks for sharing.

Blackride

Alien is my favorite line of films, as you can tell from my avatar and sig.

I have wardrobe from Alien III and Resurrection that I can post pics of if anyone is interested. I also just picked up a piece of the Asteroid prop from Armageddon. This is incredibly rare as most of it was trashed right after filming. These are all screen used items.
Ripley: Ash. Any suggestions from you or Mother?
Ash: No, we're still collating.
Ripley: [Laughing in disbelief] You're what? You're still collating? I find that hard to believe.

Meds

That looks so cool. Do you ever get tempted to put some clear goo o it, so it drips off the teeth. You have to love H R Gigers designs, he is the ultimate in surreal horror concept drawing.

Darkmolerman

Whats sad is I did not get  scared but I love the first film! By the way in this hobby stor for (I think) 80 dollars for a cool alien dripping drool over a ship floor thing.
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Bryancd

Quote from: Blackride on August 06, 2008, 05:28:07 PM

I have wardrobe from Alien III and Resurrection that I can post pics of if anyone is interested. I also just picked up a piece of the Asteroid prop from Armageddon. This is incredibly rare as most of it was trashed right after filming. These are all screen used items.

I would love to see your collection!

Blackride

Quote from: Bryancd on August 07, 2008, 05:03:09 AM
Quote from: Blackride on August 06, 2008, 05:28:07 PM

I would love to see your collection!

I will get some up this weekend. Most of it is packed away so I will pull it out....
Ripley: Ash. Any suggestions from you or Mother?
Ash: No, we're still collating.
Ripley: [Laughing in disbelief] You're what? You're still collating? I find that hard to believe.

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

institches

Quote from: Bryancd on August 06, 2008, 04:26:54 PM
Now I need a 12" Brett for him to eat....   :lol2
You know, Ken is 12" tall...