Torchwood Season One on DVD

Started by Geekyfanboy, January 20, 2008, 03:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Torchwood Season One is coming to DVD this Tuesday Jan 22nd. I'm really looking forward to getting this. Sounds like there are lots of extras.

"Extras on the First Series are remarkably plentiful; six of the seven discs include entirely new behind-the-scenes featurettes that explore the main characters and their major story arcs, location shooting, the impressive SUV that the team drives, and the show's extensive special effects and alien creations. Barrowman also contributes a very funny "Captain's Log," which invites viewers to join him on one of the final shooting days of the series. The entire seventh disc is given over to Torchwood Declassified, the 13-part program which explored each episode on BBC Three and the BBC's Torchwood website. Commentaries are offered for all 13 episodes, with Davies, Barrowman, Myles, Burn Gorman (who plays Torchwood's medical officer, Owen Harper), David-Lloyd, producers Richard Stokes and Julie Gardner, and various episode writers, directors, and producers all lending their voices. A small battery of deleted scenes and outtakes, as well as previews for DVD releases of other BBC programs."

Rico

Bromptonboy

I know this is really pitiful, but I just now watched the first show of season one - and loved it.  Shouldn't be a problem to catch up - since I think my wife may watch this one as well.  :)
Pete

Rico

Better late than never.  I miss Torchwood.

Bromptonboy

It is really good.  MIB-ish, but I still like it. 
Pete