• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Let's see what we all look like!

Started by Rico, January 31, 2006, 08:05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javert

what about u mara. where's your picture?

anim5

Quotewow that's a pretty funny picture. how long did that take you? it look s nice. i tried photo shop stuff but it takes a little to much effort for me.

Didn't take more than an hour I think, but I've been doing digital grafts like that since '92. - Fun stuff but very dangerous in the wrong hands :shocked

Rico

Cool pics gang.  Keep 'em coming.

Yeoman Mara

Here's one of me from last year....

[attachment deleted by admin]
A redhead with a lightsaber is a dangerous combination!

redeye

Rico

spock

Visit the Unofficial Treks n Sci-Fi RPG forum http://spocksmac.byethost11.com/forum

Picard_delta_5

Star Trek Will Rise Again

Javert

he's the one on the right, the left, or one of the people in the background. duh get a clue.

Geekyfanboy

It's Kenny Baker, he's the little guy.. he played R2D2 in the Star Wars Movies.

Javert.. I hope you were trying to be funny.. if not that was just plain rude!!

Javert

rude? i didn't know either i was wondering as well.

Rico

Rude and funny is a fine line at times.  Keep in mind some here on the forums know many of the actors and characters from Trek, Star Wars, a lot of Sci-Fi and some have less knowledge of those things.  I know since my Podcast is pretty heavy on Trek that some here are not as in to Star Wars.  So it's always good to explain a picture or comment if you can to those that might not know.  :)

Riskygodfather

Ya, I wasn't sure what you were taking about there Javert. At first I thought that redeye mmeant he was with kenny from this forum. But it all makes sense now.
"Do a barrel roll" - Peppy, StarFox 64
"Coincidence... I think NOT!" - Bear, Polkadot Shorts
"If at first you don't succeed... you fail" -Portal preview

Admiral Anthony Out

Javert

yes i fall into the category of not knowing the star wars actors. please excue my ignorance.

Picard_delta_5

mine as well, thats actually really cool
Star Trek Will Rise Again