• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Anomaly Podcast

Started by Darth Gaos, April 22, 2008, 11:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X

ooh secret stuff! I like secret stuff!

moyer777

Just got done listening to the third part of the interview.  EXCELLENT!  Great job Jen and Angela!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Jen

Angela and I recorded last night...now I have to edit. The episode should be in the feed at the end of next week. Our main topic was on the X-Files episode "Jose Chung From Outer Space". You can download this episode for $1.99 from iTunes or amazon.com  if you haven't see it yet. We're going to be referring to a lot of funny scenes and most of it you just have to see first, to get the full impact of our commentary.  :)

Also we chat more about the past 7 or so BSG episodes...we have different opinions on how things are progressing.

Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

moyer777

That is great!  I am really looking forward to your new show! 

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

jedijeff

X-Files is cool, looking forward to Angela's and yours comments on the episode, I vaguely remember it, so I will have to watch it before I listen.

Jen

Is there a "delay of game" penalty in podcasting? Term Translation: a penalty or foul given in American Football when a play takes longer than the alloted amount of time to execute.  ;)

My plan was to have the latest episode finished Thursday for a Friday upload, but the fates were conspiring against me (real life road blocks). I'm finishing the editing this weekend and punting it to Angela for a Monday download. I hope you guys enjoy it. I think it's coming together nicely. :)
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Meds

Always look forward to a bit of the old anomaly podcast. Bring it on :)

billybob476

Damn real life always getting in the way!

No matter the time frame, looking forward to a new show.

Jen

:D  Should be in the feed tonight. I passed it to Angela this weekend, but she won't have time to upload it until this evening.
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Darth Gaos

Sweet...I am hoping to download then.....I did love me some X-Files.  I will have to revisit the episode y'all  are discussing.  If it is the one I think it is...I can;t wait.
I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?

Jen

Our latest episode is up in the feed. Check out our blog for the side by side comparison shots of BSG Last Supper image and Ellen's interrogation scene from "Deadlock". See images and read show notes here (subscribe to our blog): http://anomalypodcast.blogspot.com/

Listen:
http://www.anomalypodcast.com/podcasts/AnomalyOfXFilesAndJoseChung.mp3

Learn more about Anomaly:
http://www.anomalypodcast.com/

Rate all your favorite podcasts on iTunes and podcast alley...hint-hint: if you haven't rated Anomaly please, please, please, toss us a review on iTunes. :)

And send us feedback. It encourages us to continue producing Anomaly. girlygeekz@gmail.com
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

KC

I just listened to it, and I enjoyed it. I posted my initial feelings up on Twitter, but I think I'll talk about them again here. I myself am not much of an X-Files fan, but I like the TV episode and the points you and Angela brought up were really good and really funny.

And as for the proposed Twilight episode, I'm interested in listening to that, even though I'm not a fan at all.

Jen

Quote from: KC on March 17, 2009, 09:50:10 PM
I just listened to it, and I enjoyed it. I posted my initial feelings up on Twitter, but I think I'll talk about them again here. I myself am not much of an X-Files fan, but I like the TV episode and the points you and Angela brought up were really good and really funny.

And as for the proposed Twilight episode, I'm interested in listening to that, even though I'm not a fan at all.

Thanks KC. We've never seen Twilight or read the books. Our friend will be trying to convince us to do so. Angela will be talking about vampire lore during all this so if you guys don't like Twilight, you still might enjoy Angela's vampire lesson. :) 

Our next episode will be recorded Friday. We're going to have a BSG Season Finale party and will be recording afterward we've seen the episode, with several of our friends.

AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Dangelus

Wow some exciting stuff coming up then! Brilliant news.

In the mean time I am looking forward to hearing the X-Files episode Jen. Boy I have SO many great podcasts queued up at the moment!

Jen

Anomaly starts with "A"...it should be at the top of your list. ;)  Just kidding. Let me know what you think after you've heard it.
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast