• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

New Upcoming Podcast schedule

Started by Rico, November 24, 2008, 09:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

I'll try and get you guys a Galactica: 1980 comment too.

moyer777

Galactica 1980 in three minutes

Here is a nice disco promo that will help remind us all what we are in store for!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

QuadShot

Quote from: Geekyfanboy on January 20, 2011, 07:29:21 AM
Quote from: jedijeff on January 19, 2011, 07:24:29 PM
Hi All

Just putting the call out for Comments for the Jan 30th Galactica 80 Podcast

:juggle

Pause for laughter  :D

Pause for Crickets  ;)

Rick and I are going to cover Galactica 80, and have a fun but also indepth look at the show. Past some of the cheesy and campy elements, there was also some cool ideas and stories in the show. Images of Cylon Raiders leaving Los Angeles in rubble, how could you not find that cool  ;)

If you have comments on the show, please send them to Rick at rick@takehimwithyou.com . Even if it is a comment on how you did not like the show, send it in, will make for interesting discussion, and give some different perspectives.

I've seen the show and If I could remember anything about it I would send in comments. :(
It's in the NetFlix instant if you need to "catch up" on this...amazingly...well acted...and well written show :P

Geekyfanboy

Wish I could do Netflix instant.. but alas I can not. :(

QuadShot

So, I may be behind the curve a bit, but Rico, have you ever done a show on the Van Damme movie, Time Cop? Now, I'm not a Van Damme fan at all, but out of all his movies, I thought this one was pretty good...just a thought.

Rico

Quote from: QuadShot on January 21, 2011, 11:12:37 AM
So, I may be behind the curve a bit, but Rico, have you ever done a show on the Van Damme movie, Time Cop? Now, I'm not a Van Damme fan at all, but out of all his movies, I thought this one was pretty good...just a thought.

May have mentioned it sometime, but never devoted a podcast to it.

billybob476

This week's Film Sack is about Time Cop.

moyer777

sent my comments and a new parody song in Rico.  A FIST FULL OF DATAS!  WOO HOO!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Rico

Quote from: moyer777 on January 21, 2011, 01:59:04 PM
sent my comments and a new parody song in Rico.  A FIST FULL OF DATAS!  WOO HOO!

Got it!  Thanks!

Feathers

Rick and I are going to cover Galactica 80, and have a fun but also indepth look at the show. Past some of the cheesy and campy elements, there was also some cool ideas and stories in the show. Images of Cylon Raiders leaving Los Angeles in rubble, how could you not find that cool  ;)

If you have comments on the show, please send them to Rick at rick@takehimwithyou.com . Even if it is a comment on how you did not like the show, send it in, will make for interesting discussion, and give some different perspectives.

What's your recording day, guys? It looks like I'll be out of town for a few days which will set back any recording I might be able to do (or at least stop me sending it anywhere).

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

jedijeff

Quote from: Feathers on January 24, 2011, 05:31:08 AM

What's your recording day, guys? It looks like I'll be out of town for a few days which will set back any recording I might be able to do (or at least stop me sending it anywhere).

Hi Mike

We will be recording Saturday Morning, so if you get a chance and can send some comments, that will be cool.

Feathers

Ah, OK.

I'm only out until Thursday so that should be fine. Two quiet hotel room evenings to record in and then I can send it Friday or Saturday AM GMT.

Rico

Looking for comments for the Voyager episode, "Timeless" for this coming weekend's podcast.

Geekyfanboy

Oh man I need to get comments in for that one.. one of my favorite Voyagers and some of the coolest SFX when it the ship crashes into the ice planet.

Feathers

Me too. All I need now is a convenient work trip to record on.

I'll try and get something together.