News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Science Ensign Morgen

Started by RicSantiago, February 02, 2007, 10:42:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RicSantiago

Character's Name: Leslie Morgen
Desired Position: ensign, science dept (CSCI)

Born: 2315
Place Of Birth: Daa'V
Species Of Origin: Daa'Vit - Humanoid species distinguished by greenish-olive skin, yellowish eyes and a tall, muscular physique. A warrior race, the Daa'Vit were in conflict with the Klingons for many years before entering into a peace with the Federation. To this day, tensions are still strained between the two species because the Klingons were forced into this peace by their alliance with the Federation.
Hair: black
Eyes: yellow
Skin Tone: olive green
Telepathic and Empathic Status: none
Body: muscular
Face : a future picture of me can be found here http://startrek.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Morgen.JPG
Marital Stats: single
Children: none

Character History
Morgen was born as hereditary leader of his people, the Daa'Vit.

Morgen left his life of nobility and entered Starfleet Academy in 2342. He graduated in 2346, and was assigned to the USS Stargazer as an ensign, under captain Jean-Luc Picard.

Morgen quickly proved himself an invaluable addition of the crew. In later years, Picard would recall that, while Morgen only served on the Stargazer for nine years, it almost seemed as if he had always been there.

Morgen served on the Stargazer until the vessels destruction in the year 2355.

Morgen is currently working his way up through the ranks. This new assignment as relief science officer of the USS ______ is part of this progression.

According to what was observed at The Guardian of Forever, "Morgen eventually will find himself in command of the USS Excalibur (NCC-26517). He will gain a reputation as an even handed leader. He will also display considerable tactical and diplomatic skills. He will serve as captain of the Excalibur until his father's death in the year 2367, at which point he will require to return of home to Daa'V to ascend to the planetary throne."

Geekyfanboy

Yeah another science officer.. great job.

RicSantiago

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on February 02, 2007, 10:59:41 AM
Yeah another science officer..

You are the XO, sir!
If you feel there is a surplus of resources in one area and a lack in others, you have the right - and the responsibility - to reallocate.
Notice that I wrote "desired position" on my characther profile !

Ready to serve, sir!
I may even unclog plasma exhaust ducts!! (Just, pleeease, allow me to shut the plasma down - and let the ducts cool - before you send me in!!)

Rico

keozen

Nice work!
I'm loving the tension that this will play with the Klingon members of our crew.

ryanlb

You know, with the Morgan/Margon/Morgen names, I'm going to have to print out the character roster so I can keep people straight in my mind. :D

Yes, lots of possibilities for tension on this ship.
"I won't have this handed to me, it's only worth something if you struggle for it.  Damn it, Bones, I want my pain.  I NEED my pain."
"The fact that you just quoted Star Trek V to me only proves how screwed we are without that money." ~ PVP Online

Geekyfanboy

RPG Post Count (5 in Season 1) & (2 in Season 2)

Are you going to continue in Season 3?

If not do you want your character:

TRANSFERED, KIA (KILLED IN ACTION) or MIA (MISSING IN ACTION)

Thanks,
Commander Quinn