• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

A very happy birthday to our fearless leader... RICO!

Started by moyer777, November 07, 2012, 08:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moyer777

Rico...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
:happybday

I can't really describe in words how much I appreciate you and your vision for Treks in Sci Fi.  I am a richer man because of the amazing community you have put together here!  THANK YOU!  I hope your day completely rocks!

YOU ROCK RICO! 

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

wraith1701

Happy Birthday, Rico!  Thanks for all the work on creating the incredible podcast, and for inspiring so many others to stretch their wings.  It's like you've planted sci-fi geek-seeds all over the place, and they are flourishing!  Thank you! :)

Dangelus

stansnig

stansnig

M-5

Have a very Happy Birthday, Rico!  Thank you for creating such a great place and lots of great podcasts.  Enjoy your day! :happybday

Bromptonboy

Happy Birthday Rico - thanks for the wonderful community you created.
Pete

Rico

Thanks guys!  Just at work already but looking forward to going out for Thai food tonight with Lynn and taking the day off tomorrow.  So, happy birthday to me! :)

Jobydrone

"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Ktrek

"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

Data

"Commander. You just sit tight. We'll have this all fixed up in time for supper. "

Bryancd

turtlesrock

Rico

Just got a salad for my birthday lunch.  Can't fill up too much now but I will later on some good, spicy Thai food!

P.S.  I see it's Bram Stoker's birthday today too.  Must be why I like vampires!  :)

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com