• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

New Knights of the Old Republic game!

Started by Bryancd, June 05, 2009, 03:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meds

That trailer looks awesome. I'm so behind on these things i didnt know it was a MMO, i was hoping it was for the 360 or something. Looks great though.

Rico

billybob476

Here's some shots of Coruscant that they revealed at PAX:

Star Wars: The Old Republic - Coruscant revealed - HIGH Ress ( Not cam version)

Gonna be a tough choice between this and Trek Online!

Rico

Geekyfanboy

They just released the second trailer for this game..it brought me to tears.. why can't these be movies.

SWTOR - "Hope" Cinematic Trailer #2 (HD)

Meds

Bryancd

Meds

Again mate lol. Its a darn impressive trailer. With this and Force unleased 2 it makes you wonder why they didnt write the last few films lol.

Bromptonboy

Wow!  Kenny, you ain't kidding - this crew should make some movies..
Pete

Rico

sparrow

hey the guild im in needs new members its a republic one  if you what to join go to republicdefenders.webs.com
keep your finger light on the trigger

Rico

WillEagle

That was awesome. I need to buy a new computer!!

KingIsaacLinksr

How about a more sobering look at the actual gameplay of SW:TOR MMO?  

Star Wars: The Old Republic - Fate of the Galaxy Gameplay Trailer

Call me jaded, but having two powerful development companies work on a MMO for years with millions of dollars in the budget, I just expected to be wowed by this trailer.  LucasArts and Bioware who have made the Force Unleased, Mass Effect 2 and other great games seem to have given us something that looks and feels mediocre by current MMO standards.  And we haven't even seen the UI yet.  It saddens me that this is the best they have come up with so far.  RIFT at least looked better to me. 

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Feathers

Quote from: Kingisaaclinksr on March 13, 2011, 10:30:26 AM
How about a more sobering look at the actual gameplay of SW:TOR MMO? 

Star Wars: The Old Republic - Fate of the Galaxy Gameplay Trailer

Call me jaded, but having two powerful development companies work on a MMO for years with millions of dollars in the budget, I just expected to be wowed by this trailer.  LucasArts and Bioware who have made the Force Unleased, Mass Effect 2 and other great games seem to have given us something that looks and feels mediocre by current MMO standards.  And we haven't even seen the UI yet.  It saddens me that this is the best they have come up with so far.  RIFT at least looked better to me. 

King

As a complete non-player here, you come across as pretty jaded on most things, MMOs in particular! ;)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.