• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace in 3D

Started by Geekyfanboy, March 03, 2011, 10:30:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisMC

I have always felt that when you look at it, Episode 1 is pretty extraneous. Just kinda gets everyone together. I think if Episode 2 Anakin is in Ep1, it makes the journey a little more believeable.
Check out our Classic BSG podcast! http://ragtagfugitivepodcast.com/

Meds

Not one for giving up on things I just sat down with my little one to watch it (I hid the case because she's already brushed it aside) so put it on excited by theme music, then points at the clearly stereotype trade federation bloke and she asks for it to be turned off, we carry on, things pick up with Ewan's lightsaber and then Jar jar (hideous wording). I notice how bad the effects look now and think that modern xbox games look better ( you can't beat models) still I quite like the relationship between the Jedi but Isla is bored by the time Aneeeeeeee comes on screen and picks up a VHS tape of 1990's kids puppet show Rosie and Jim.

Funny thing is I don't mind baby Anakin now, maybe it's because spotty teenage Anakin is so annoying lol. I'm still glad I own it and I will pick it up on Blu-ray but I think I'll be shelving it for a while.