• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Hi

Started by tweekjones, March 05, 2010, 04:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tweekjones

Hi
This is tweek from Michigan. I like TOS more then any of the other trek series and I hate all the TNG movies.v My favorite scifi show is not trek though that's a close second,its Babylon 5 deal with it.For those interested in my third favorite its Sliders, That enough intro information? :D
Btw obviously I love Ricos show and have been listening for like 2 years on and off!
Londo: What do you want, you moon-faced assassin of joy?

Bromptonboy

Welcome to the forums!
Pete

iceman

Rico

Welcome to our happy group.

Meds

Welcome to the forums, I have a quote for Babylon 5 from Spaced but I'll let you find it. Have fun. Ps hate all TNG movies??

Feathers

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

moyer777

welcome Earthling.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

sheldor

Quote from: tweekjones on March 05, 2010, 04:11:26 PM
This is tweek from Michigan. I like TOS more then any of the other trek series and I hate all the TNG movies.v My favorite scifi show is not trek though that's a close second,its Babylon 5 deal with it.For those interested in my third favorite its Sliders, That enough intro information? :D
Btw obviously I love Ricos show and have been listening for like 2 years on and off!

Hello fellow B5 fan.  All the TNG movies - even First Contact?   Welcome to the boards

ChadH

Welcome Tweek. Looking forward to your postings. Nice avatar btw. :)

billybob476

VaeVictis1701

Welcome aboard!!  Did you like the entire run of Sliders... or just the first four seasons?