• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Hello everyone

Started by VaeVictis1701, September 22, 2009, 11:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VaeVictis1701

Hello all,

My name is Andrew and I've been meaning to join the forums for a while now and finally got around to it.  I love just about everything Sci-Fi... but Star Trek comes first in my book.  I came across the Treks in Sci-Fi pod-cast a little while back and have loved it every step of the way.  I have gone back and am playing catch up listing to old episodes.  I think I'm on episode 68.  Right now I'm listing to such pod-casts as Hailing Frequency, Extra Life Radio and of course Treks in Sci-Fi.  If you guys have any suggestions I would love to hear them.  Last but not least I'm glad to be here and look forward to having a lot of fun.

...Sorry... didn't mean to ramble...

Rico

Glad to have you aboard!  Welcome!

Feathers

Rambling's normal here :) as is taking just about every thread off topic within a few posts but we seem to rub along just fine despite it all :)

Welcome!

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Geekyfanboy

Welcome to our cyber family

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Meds

Welcome Andrew you'll have a great time here. Check out the podcast thread for other podcasts you may like. Myself, Jen, Kenny, Rick, Jeff, Tim all have our own shows that have been spawned from Treks in sci fi. Rico's like the Alien Queen and we but his face huggers lol. Welcome.

Feathers

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on September 23, 2009, 12:32:10 AM
Rico's like the Alien Queen and we but his face huggers lol.

Eeek!

What a disturbing image!  :jawdrop

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

ChadH

Welcome Andrew, um I won't hug your face, but if we ever do meet I will shake your hand. Lots of good folks here. Relax and have fun.

iceman

M-5

CMOHamm

Welcome Andrew! Good to have you aboard!

VaeVictis1701

I want to say thanks to everyone for the warm welcome.  I can already tell that this is a great group of people.  Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Jen

Welcome! glad you joined the boards. :)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Ktrek

Welcome aboard Andrew! I'm sure you'll enjoy the forum. We're glad to have you! :)

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine