• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Galdar lives on

Started by Feathers, November 01, 2010, 02:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feathers

I know it's not really a part of the RPG and this forum has been archived, but I've resurrected Galdar for a bit of a writing exercise and am putting together a somewhat extended story.

Unless anyone objects (;)), I'll probably throw it up in Galdar's character thread when it's done since I have nowhere else to put it and no other real purpose to it.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

X

I'd love to see more! I was thinking about those characters not too long ago and finding myself missing them and the whole process.

Meds

I'd like to read more Galdar Mike go for it.

Feathers

I've stumbled around writing other things (a follow up to my TMAH story among others) but I've found nothing so easy to write as my RPG character.

I think part of it is because the world is so well defined that, as a writer, I can ignore a lot of the details and assume that the reader is acquainted with them already. I may not want to encourage lazy writing but it makes for a relaxing change once in a while.

billybob476

Always interested in reading anything that has to do with the RPG!

Rico

Mike - you might want to just start a new thread (maybe in the book section).  I think the RPG stuff has been all archived and locked now.  At least I think that's what I did.  If you still want it in his character thread, send the text to me in an email and I can add it in. 

Feathers

The old thread still looks open to me but I'll put the new stuff in the active section if you prefer.

It'll go up in chunks since it's quite long (and not quite finished).