News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Don't forget to tells us about yourself

Started by Rico, January 31, 2006, 07:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeekyWhiteGuy

Quote from: wraith1701 on March 15, 2008, 07:12:36 PM
Welcome aboard, Eric!  So, what type of comics and animation are you into?

I've always been a main stay superhero comic guy (mostly a marvel zombie) but in the last several years I've gotten into more stuff.  Now I really like anything that has a good story and good art.

And as animation goes...most of the stuff out today is just plain bad.  But the old school classics like Fire & Ice, G.I. Joe, He-Man, Thundar...that stuff is so great!

Meds

I started reading the new leob supergirl comics, (I always tend to buy number 1's, have done for years now) and i thought the story was good, drawing excellent and i decided to buy number 2. Bish bosh i'm now on issue 27. Plus is just got hold of 100 back issue superman comics for £30 inc post and packaging. One of the best comics i read recently was criminal. they only did 5 issues and i managed to get hold of a signed number 1. New hulk is looking good, though have not bought that yet.

Bromptonboy

Hello all, long-time first-time (long time listener, first time poster).  Great podcast Rico!  I have a very long commute a few days a week from my home in the northern suburbs of Philadelphia to my office in Newark, USA (NJ!).
I am old enough to remember season 3 of ST:TOS as it first ran - although I was a little tot of 6 watching on a black and white Zenith.
I am an avid sci-fi fan, more into the hard sci-fi end of the spectrum - Alaister Reynolds, Vernor Vinge, etc.  Still grieving for Sir Arthur, and for Jack Williamson, but consoling myself in Iain M. Banks.
Pete

moyer777

Welcome!  I LOVE HEAT MISER...

what a great little flick.

Hope you have a great time here!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Rico

Geekyfanboy

billybob476

iceman

wraith1701

Welcome aboard, bromptonboy.  I look forward to reading your posts-- lots of cool topics on the forum! :)

Roman

Hello all

My name is Dave. Am a old Sci-Fi nut of 33 years. Been listening to the podcast for  awhile now. Plus I just started listening to the Anomaly podcast. Great stuff! Figure it was about time I join up and chat with people of like mind. Anyway looking forward to getting to know ever one.

Laterz

wraith1701

Nice to meet you, Dave.  Cool avatar, by the way!

davekill

Welcome Dave
This is the place for good Sci-Fi and great conversation!
glad you signed on!

Geekyfanboy

Welcome to the group Dave.. sounds like you'll fit right in here.

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Jen

Wow, why didn't I see this? Welcome Dave. ;)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast