• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Meds does Movember for Charity

Started by Meds, November 10, 2011, 02:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meds

LOL yeah i know Bry but the cool thing is that a 308 GTSi was indeed in the building but it was in mid-air being repaired lol. That photo boosted my sponsorship by £100 so it was worth it. To be honest it was such a fantastic place to visit i could have stayed there for hours looking at all these cars.

I bet the spyder was a awesome drive mate, very jealous :D

Bryancd

Twas indeed! My younger brothers godparents manage the local Ferrari/Maserati/Aston Martin dealership in my home town, so I have spent many hours playing with some amazing exotics and had the chance to drive a few. We had the 355 for an entire week at my Dad's house, they were trying to get him to buy it but my Dad is a Porsche man. In fact, here's his pristine 1991 Carrera 4S I was driving around last week when i was back east. :)

Bryancd

He had a Turbo Cabriolet a few years back but sold it, didn't like it as much.

Meds

Wow those are amazing cars. Would really like to have go in a Porsche, maybe one day. Where is that photo taken the house in the background is amazing, looks very English.

Bryancd

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on November 27, 2011, 01:17:28 PM
Wow those are amazing cars. Would really like to have go in a Porsche, maybe one day. Where is that photo taken the house in the background is amazing, looks very English.

My Dad's previous home. I know, it's a bit over the top. It's actually a Normandy style home built around 1929-1930. They sold it a few years back to "downsize" after Reed and Caroline went off to University. Here's a pic that kind of shows the front, as well and Jamie, Caroline, and our cousin Sally's feet sticking out of a snow cave we made last Christmas after a HUGE blizzard over the holidays. This house is more of a Georgian style but easier for my Dad to get around (he's in a wheel chair).

MARKO

"Amat Victoria Curam"

Meds

Cheers Marco.

Bry very nice house :)