• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Weird dreams - too much Sci-Fi??

Started by Rico, October 09, 2008, 06:31:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WillEagle

Last night I had a weird dream. And it does have to do with Sci-Fi. I went to a sci-fi convention and for some reason we had to park out in a dry grass field. The convention must have been at a barn in Kansas or something. But I remember all these cars out in this field and after I got out of my car guess who I run into...Rico!! Im not kidding! And we started talking and walking and we get to another row of cars where Rico waves to somebody and says "Hi, Meds!!! And that was it. Meds just so you know you don't wear glasses and you have short brown hair. And it was nice to meet you both.  :roflmao I don't know if I should listen to the podcast before I go to bed! It was the Indy one and I think Meds might have made a comment on there.

Rico

"The future you see...yes,....mmmm,...."   :yoda

QuadShot

Have you ever had a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?

Rico

Quote from: QuadShot on February 15, 2011, 07:03:12 AM
Have you ever had a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?

Not had that dream yet - but I want to.  ;)

WillEagle

My wife wouldn't let me have that dream. She might do this... :old_bash:

QuadShot

Will, you could always tell her that Rico made you have that dream!! :)

cosmonaut

_Little_ pickles? I'm sorry to heat that, no wonder these women are all upset.

So much symbolism, but let's avoid too much Freud and go for the fear of the modern man to lose his superiority and be emasculated by the emancipation of the modern woman.

(You've just been introduced to my brand of humor, please stop leading me into temptation!)

QuadShot

Ah...I see, said the man with the hammer and saw...:)