• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Big Bang Theory

Started by Geekyfanboy, September 25, 2007, 08:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WillEagle

I agree. Another very fun episode.

[spoiler]And they had a Tardis![/spoiler]

sheldor

That was a great episode

Geekyfanboy

Really enjoying this season.. and it seems so is America as the rating are going through the roof.. every week they seems to hit a new high.

WillEagle

Thursday's episode looks like it is going to be great. Can't wait!

WillEagle

Funny!

[spoiler]Very good episode and not only was the part with Sheldon and Amy great but when Penny was showing Howard how to fish it was another great part![/spoiler]

Bromptonboy

Quote from: WillEagle on December 06, 2012, 08:18:41 PM
Funny!

[spoiler]Very good episode and not only was the part with Sheldon and Amy great but when Penny was showing Howard how to fish it was another great part![/spoiler]

Yes , that was classic.
Pete

WillEagle

Did Bernedette look HOT or what when she walked into the apartment! I said WOW out load and I'm lucky the wife didn't have any sharp objects close by but she did have this... :old_bash:

GREAT EPISODE!!

Rico

Yeah, awesome episode tonight!  Loved all the D & D stuff.  And amazing outfits on Penny and Bernadette!   :wub

Jobydrone

My poor Mayim never gets any love!  Doesn't anyone have a gramma festish on these forums? And she's newly single too!!! 
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Bromptonboy

Quote from: Jobydrone on December 14, 2012, 06:08:16 AM
My poor Mayim never gets any love!  Doesn't anyone have a gramma festish on these forums? And she's newly single too!!! 
Hey, Raj came around eventually..  ;)
Pete

WillEagle

Thinking back on the last episode...
[spoiler]Didn't Raj talk to the girls in the apartment not being drunk. I know he was drinking at the bar with them.[/spoiler]

Rico

Raj was drinking while playing D & D too.  I think they need a story where Raj joins AA.  :)

Rico

Not sure if this pic has been posted before, but it's pretty darn sweet!

Rico