• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Help pick the next podcast episode - poll

Started by Rico, October 14, 2007, 09:05:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What TNG episode should I cover next weekend?

Encounter at Farpoint
2 (16.7%)
Fistful of Datas
2 (16.7%)
The Most Toys
4 (33.3%)
Sins of the Father
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2007, 09:05:54 AM

Rico

I want to cover all of these at some point, but now you get to help me pick which one to cover next weekend.  Voting will end this evening.

Dan M

My first instinct was to say Encounter at Farpoint, because I was surprised that youhadn't covered that one yet.  But I guess that'd be a nice one to keep in your back pocket for later. 
In another thread, I expressed my love of The Most Toys, but I voted for Sins of the Father.  It's an important episode which lays much of the groundwork for the Klingon saga which will stretch all the way until the end of DS9.

billybob476

I voted for sins of the Father as well. You just did the 20th anniversary of TNG where there was some Enounter at Farpoint talk. The Most Toys is a great ep but I think Sins of the Father is more important. A fistfull of datas is fun but in the end it's just another holodeck episode.

jedijeff

I threw in a vote for The Most Toys, as the forum discussion has got me thinking about the episode again.

moyer777

I picked the Most Toys as well.  Bring it on Fajo!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Jen

Fist Full Of Datas all the way buddy. One of my absolute favorite TNG episodes. :)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Rico

I might let this ride until tomorrow.  Kind of neck and neck right now.  But it will end no later than noon tomorrow.

wraith1701

I Almost voted for Sins Of The Father-  I'm a big fan of the Klingons.

I had to go with The Most Toys, however.  Just as Sins explores Worf's background, I feel that this episode exemplifies the irony inherent in Data's quest for humanity.

PepperDude

I agree with Pickard, I think you should cover Encounter at Farpoint  at a later time. I like all of those episodes but I had to vote for Sins of the Father because it is important and it's a great episode.

Rico

Closing poll.  Close - I'm giving the edge to "Sins of the Father."  But I will cover all of these eventually.

moyer777

This is great, I like all of those, so Sins of the Father it is! 

I can't wait!

:klingon

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com