• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Got my contest prizes!

Started by moyer777, March 02, 2011, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moyer777

Thanks so much Rico,  Fed Ex showed up this morning.  NICE PRIZES!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Bryancd

Geekyfanboy

Awesome.. so glad you won Rick

Bryancd

I've never won squat around here! Proof positive that the contests aren't rigged considering how long I have tried! :)

Rico

Quote from: Bryancd on March 02, 2011, 12:11:11 PM
I've never won squat around here! Proof positive that the contests aren't rigged considering how long I have tried! :)

You have to enter to win Bryan.  ;) 
Glad you got the discs Rick.

jedijeff

Congrats on Winning Rick, great prize.

Bryancd

Quote from: Rico on March 02, 2011, 12:13:30 PM

You have to enter to win Bryan.  ;) 

WHAT?!!!! Isn't just being ME enough?!!!! ;)

wraith1701

LOL @ Bryan :)

Congrats Rick!  Space 1999 is one of my favorites! :)

Pyrovile

I'm envious!  I didn't enter, I was afraid I'd win and then I'd have had to go out and buy a BluRay player. 
Reavers!

turtlesrock

Quote from: Pyrovile on March 02, 2011, 07:14:21 PM
I'm envious!  I didn't enter, I was afraid I'd win and then I'd have had to go out and buy a BluRay player. 

same

Dangelus

Well done Rick!

I'm interested to hear your thoughts on Space: 1999 on a future Take Him With You.

Feathers

Quote from: Dangelus on March 03, 2011, 12:35:17 PM
Well done Rick!

I'm interested to hear your thoughts on Space: 1999 on a future Take Him With You.

Oh yes! As someone who grew up with it, I'd love to know what you think (particularly if you haven't seen it before).

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Jobydrone

Ha ha, I won am original (misprinted? or just backwards) Treks in SciFi t-shirt way back in like 2007 or something during one of Rico's first ever live podcasts.  It's been a while, Ric, how bout another live show? To celebrate the return to the basement maybe?
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx