• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

New Upcoming Podcast schedule

Started by Rico, November 24, 2008, 09:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Thanks Kenny!  Ok - now, the rest of you send some audio in too!  I want a comment filled podcast this weekend!

I mean come on - this is awesome stuff!  (quality not the greatest on this video)

Short Round and the Temple of Doom

Meds

Comment sent, hope you get it ok,

Bryancd

I just watched "What Are Little Girls Made Of" on BluRay! I'll get my comments in for the show!

Rico

Quote from: Bryancd on August 04, 2010, 06:41:06 PM
I just watched "What Are Little Girls Made Of" on BluRay! I'll get my comments in for the show!

Cool!  Looking forward to your thoughts on this early TOS episode.

Bryancd

Quote from: Rico on August 04, 2010, 08:03:47 PM
Quote from: Bryancd on August 04, 2010, 06:41:06 PM

Cool!  Looking forward to your thoughts on this early TOS episode.

Audio sent!

Rico

Got your audio Bryan - thanks.  Looking for more comments on this TOS episode coming up for the podcast (and anything else you want to send audio in on).

Rico

Live cast for the big, 5th Anniversary show next Sunday, August 29th at 1pm Central Daylight time.  This will be streamed via Ustream.  More details to come soon.

Rico

Could use some audio comments for the upcoming live show this weekend.

-Also, looking for a guest host for the following weekend, Sunday Sept. 5th.  I'll be home that weekend and could use a hand.  Thanks!

QuadShot

What sort of comments ya' lookin' for Admiral Rico?

Rico

Quote from: QuadShot on August 24, 2010, 02:53:21 PM
What sort of comments ya' lookin' for Admiral Rico?

Oh - doh!  Yeah.  What I was thinking is maybe just mention some of the specific TSF podcasts you have especially enjoyed over the years.  That type of thing.

QuadShot

Man, it's going to be a long audio comment! There are so many...I especially liked the Highlander episode :)

moyer777

Rico- I have a special 5 years song for your podcast and some comments.  I'll get them to you!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Rico

Rico

Still looking for some audio to play during the live show on Sunday.

billybob476

If the plumber leaves at a reasonable time this evening you will get one from me!