• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

New Upcoming Podcast schedule

Started by Rico, November 24, 2008, 09:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryancd

Seriously! I'm the Firefly newbie around here!

QuadShot

Regretfully I've only seen the movie.  I do have the series in my NetFlicks queue though! Sorry Rico...:(

Bromptonboy

I didn't manage to watch any of them yet - sorry.  But I will ..although that doesn't help comment-wise..
Pete

Rico

WOW!  Ok guys,  I promise after the podcast today you will want to watch this even more.

Feathers

Comment sent an hour or two ago :)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Rico

Quote from: Feathers on July 18, 2010, 07:42:55 AM
Comment sent an hour or two ago :)

Got it and just listened to it.  Thanks Mike.

Geekyfanboy

I'm so bummed that I missed out on sending in comments... stupid Knights of the Guild and Comic Con prepping!!

Wow.. I can't believe you guys haven't seen Firefly yet.. I mean it's an essential part of our geekhood (j/k) but you really need to watch them.. you'll fall in love with them and then be bummed like the rest of us that there is no more.

billybob476

Yeah, it does literally make me sad that we won't see any more Firefly. Also agreed with Kenny, damn random weekend trips to Ottawa stopped me from sending one in as well.

Feathers

I thought it was funny that only Bryan and I (the ones who watched it in the last twelve months) sent anything in when in both cases it was the people here who put us on to it in the first place.

Bromptonboy

Quote from: Geekyfanboy on July 20, 2010, 10:09:31 AM
I'm so bummed that I missed out on sending in comments... stupid Knights of the Guild and Comic Con prepping!!

Wow.. I can't believe you guys haven't seen Firefly yet.. I mean it's an essential part of our geekhood (j/k) but you really need to watch them.. you'll fall in love with them and then be bummed like the rest of us that there is no more.

I know Brother Kenny, I know!  I am ashamed of myself for this horrible gap in my experience.  I had Serenity on the DVR, but the wife overwrote it a few weeks back while recording Wimbeldon in HD....oh the pain!
Pete

Rico

Again, I have to remind everyone that I try to post the schedule in advance to hopefully give enough time for comments to be sent in.  But, it really doesn't work.  Most audio comments come in usually the last couple of days prior to any given podcast.  I think summer tends to keep people occupied with other things too.  I was just glad to get a couple of comments to play this week.

Feathers

Quote from: Rico on July 21, 2010, 02:13:35 PM
Again, I have to remind everyone that I try to post the schedule in advance to hopefully give enough time for comments to be sent in.  But, it really doesn't work.  Most audio comments come in usually the last couple of days prior to any given podcast.  I think summer tends to keep people occupied with other things too.  I was just glad to get a couple of comments to play this week.

Yes, we see it weeks ahead but with me, it's still Saturday before I really end up giving serious thought to Sunday's show and then we're down to diary commitments and finding the time to do anything.

Rico

Looking for "Ensign Ro" comments for Sunday's show.

beer

I may give it a try, been meaning to for quite a while. I can only record 1 minute wav files on my phone tho... would you be able to use that format OK when you're editing? I'm worried about the quality on my end, but guess it's worth a try.

moyer777

Sent in the comment and song Rico!  Let me know if you get it!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com