Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Iron Maiden's "The Final Frontier"

Started by Chrystabel, July 20, 2010, 02:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystabel

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra.

beer

I cannot see the video at this link but no matter, will see it someplace eventually.  Have been a big fan of Maiden for a very long time and its great to see their name still talked about. UP THE IRONS!!

Rico

moyer777

WOW, that was amazing!  Jedi Jeff, did you see this at the concert?

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

jedijeff

Quote from: moyer777 on July 20, 2010, 07:10:30 PM
WOW, that was amazing!  Jedi Jeff, did you see this at the concert?

They never played that one in Concert, so it is new to me :), they only played one song off their new Album called el dorado, wish they would have played this one as well. The stage was all setup in a Sci-Fi theme, and the Eddie that made an appearance late in the show was the same one as in this Video.

Quote from: beer on July 20, 2010, 04:22:26 PM
I cannot see the video at this link but no matter, will see it someplace eventually.  Have been a big fan of Maiden for a very long time and its great to see their name still talked about. UP THE IRONS!!
Iron Maiden from what I can tell is still going strong, they have been through my city twice in the past 2 years, and both times completely sold out, back in the 80's, they never did that. It was sort of funny, I saw Maiden the day before I went to Star Wars in Concert. Saw a lot of folks at Star Wars in Concert wearing their Maiden shirts, so a bit of a cross over.

Thanks Rico and Chrystabel for posting the link, cool video

Ktrek

Not my kind of music but a pretty fun video! :)

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

WillEagle

I know this is a really old topic, but that video was cool!!! I got to see Iron Maiden and Megadeth in concert a long time ago. it was the best behaved concert I ever went too.

jedijeff

Sort of funny your brought up this post, I listened to the Final Frontier on my way home from work tonight. That must have been the reason why I chose it ;)