• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

MEET UP AT THE SCI FI MUSEUM

Started by moyer777, October 29, 2010, 09:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bromptonboy

Quote from: Feathers on November 01, 2010, 01:49:05 AM
Quote from: Kingisaaclinksr on October 31, 2010, 11:55:07 PM
Quote from: Sheppard on October 31, 2010, 09:46:00 PM
Quote from: M-5 on October 31, 2010, 08:50:21 AM
I had a great time with Rick, Amy, Darrell and his two sons.  I look forward to many met ups in the future with Rick.  Matter of fact, I pretty sure we'll met up and check out the next Star Trek movie.

If you guys meet up for the next Trek movie count me in. I have a lack of geek friends here it seems and it would be so awesome to meet up with you guys.

We should figure out the perfect theater to attend when this comes around....hmmmmmmmm. 

King

You'll end up with one place that is equidistant from all of you and convenient to none of you if you're not careful! (I'm just jealous ;))
Perhaps the east coasters should me the UK crew in Iceland...that is in the middle  - is that what you mean?  :)
Pete

ElfManDan

Quote from: Bromptonboy on November 01, 2010, 03:17:08 PM
Perhaps the east coasters should me the UK crew in Iceland...that is in the middle  - is that what you mean?  :)

At the moment I think that's a bit out of my price range, poor college student here. Though lots of fun and awesomeness would be had I'm sure.

Feathers

Quote from: Sheppard on November 01, 2010, 04:09:49 PM

At the moment I think that's a bit out of my price range, poor college student here. Though lots of fun and awesomeness would be had I'm sure.

Pretty much out of my price range too. Poor father of three with a mortgage here!

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

moyer777

Here are a few more pictures that Darrell took at the exhibit.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

billybob476

Feathers

I'd love to see all those in the flesh. Geek heaven :)

Rico

Bromptonboy

Quote from: Feathers on November 02, 2010, 12:59:37 AM
Quote from: Sheppard on November 01, 2010, 04:09:49 PM

Pretty much out of my price range too. Poor father of three with a mortgage here!

Yeah same here.  I have to somehow better convey my sarcasm.  :)
Pete

Feathers

We know ;) Treating it as serious was more fun though :D

Dangelus