• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Hello!

Started by JT, October 07, 2011, 02:47:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JT

Hey everyone I'm JT and I live in a Star Trek wasteland.(Iowa)  I have been watching Star Trek for about 20 years (I'm 32 now) and have never had anyone to watch, comment, or enjoy Trek with so I want to thank all of the podcasters for all they do(Rico, Kenny, Meds, Rick M etc).  I listen to Treks of course and Kenny's Mash Podcast.  I just found Treks about a month ago and have been downloading 6 years worth so I'm catching up but I plan on hitting at least all the trek eps(not in order).   I hope I can contribute in anyway I can.  Thank you guys and I plan on being around as much as I can! 

Ps Today I listend to 2 mash podcasts and the following Treks in scifi eps....The Klingon episode, In the pale moon light(my fav), Things Past, Mirror Darkly,  Sword of kahless, and that was just today.  Next on deck The Last Star fighter.

Feathers

That should keep you busy for a while :)

Welcome!

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

turtlesrock

greetings fellow trekkie! welcome to TSF! :D

billybob476

M-5

stansnig

stansnig

Rico

Welcome to the fun!

MARKO

Welcome to the forums.

Marko
"Amat Victoria Curam"

Dangelus

Geekyfanboy

Welcome JT.. glad you found our little group. Look forward to getting to know you better.

stonut

Hi and Welcome the more Trekkies the better, but then i am biased.

JT

Well after hearing all of the podcast I feel like I kinda know lots about all of you guys already.  BTW thanks for the warm welcome!

iceman

moyer777

Hey JT!  So glad you are enjoying this great community and awesome podcast!   It is always refreshing when we get to meet another trek fan!  Welcome!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Meds

Hey there JT, welcome to the forum and thanks for listening to TSF & our individual podcasts. Looking forward to reading your posts.