• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Don't forget to tells us about yourself

Started by Rico, January 31, 2006, 07:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cosmonaut

Hello Jason!
Hey, what's wrong about bashing Voyager and Enterprise? ;)
No, you're right, I think the positive approach and being inclusive is the strength of this podcast and this mindset suits a Trek fan very well. It's this reason I consider this the best Trek and SciFi podcast and hang out here. I hope you enjoy this creative and friendly community as much as I do! :)

Rico

DontcallmePigboy

Quote from: cosmonaut on May 15, 2009, 04:18:07 AM
Hello Jason!
No, you're right, I think the positive approach and being inclusive is the strength of this podcast and this mindset suits a Trek fan very well. It's this reason I consider this the best Trek and SciFi podcast and hang out here. I hope you enjoy this creative and friendly community as much as I do! :)

Nothing wrong with bashing Voyager and Enterprise.  In fact one of my favorite youtube channels does just that.

youtube.com/user/sfdebris

WARNING! sfdebris is sometimes explicit and he HATES Neelix.

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: DontcallmePigboy on May 15, 2009, 03:20:34 PM
Hello Jason!

Nothing wrong with bashing Voyager and Enterprise.  In fact one of my favorite youtube channels does just that.

I don't understand why folks go through so much effort and energy to hate something so much. It's one thing I dislike about the Star Trek, Star Wars and Geek fandom.

X

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on May 15, 2009, 03:26:09 PM
Quote from: DontcallmePigboy on May 15, 2009, 03:20:34 PM
Hello Jason!

I don't understand why folks go through so much effort and energy to hate something so much. It's one thing I dislike about the Star Trek, Star Wars and Geek fandom.
I think that it's natural. Anything that inspires passion will inevitable inspire hatred in some because they have an emotional attachment to it. Emotions aren't always a good thing. The Vulcan's aren't all wrong.

cosmonaut

^ what he said! :)
You'll find your share of fanatics (Latin fanaticus: inspired by a deity) in every group (politic, religion, sport, interests, ...). Very sad, "hate leads to suffering".

Feathers

...and you've joined the RPG already!

Welcome to the forums!

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

iceman

Meds

Welcome to our friendly world Crystal. Looking forward to writing with you.

moyer777

Hi Crystal!  Hope you enjoy our crazy world here!  :)

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Trekkygeek

Hi Crystal. Welcome to the "Real World"  :cheers
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

wraith1701

Welcome, Crystal. Looking forward to seeing you on the RPG. :)

Rico

Welcome Crystal.  I know you will enjoy getting to know all the great folks here and have a good time with the RPG.

Data

"Commander. You just sit tight. We'll have this all fixed up in time for supper. "

Ursula

Hello everyone.

I'm Ursula.  I love sci-fi and am pretty new to these types forums.

Looking forward to getting to know you and enjoying some conversations about.

I'm listening to the podcasts and really liking them - thanks Rico.

To tell you a little about myself - I always liked Spock the best.