• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Don't forget to tells us about yourself

Started by Rico, January 31, 2006, 07:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davekill

Greetings and salutations Gav and Redshirt!  :cheers

Feathers

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Mexican Viking

Hi there everyone! My name is Greg also known as The Mexican Viking. I've been a fan of Star Trek ever since I was first exposed at the age of 5. My faves are TOS, TNG, and of course all the films. I also love Doctor Who, Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, and everything by Phillip K Dick. I look forward to being part of this grand community.

TTFN

Greg

WillEagle

Redshirt97

Quote from: Mexican Viking on February 13, 2011, 01:05:46 PM
Hi there everyone! My name is Greg also known as The Mexican Viking. I've been a fan of Star Trek ever since I was first exposed at the age of 5. My faves are TOS, TNG, and of course all the films. I also love Doctor Who, Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, and everything by Phillip K Dick. I look forward to being part of this grand community.

TTFN

Greg

Wellcome Mexican Viking.  I am new here myself.  I have loved sf since the age of 8 when I saw the movie the time machine on TV and asking my dad what sf was.  I have been a trek fan since I first saw my first episode in when I was 10 or 11.  I hope to have a lot fun here too.  I look forward to being a part of this grand community too.  take care
I am going with the best information that I have.

Feathers

Welcome Greg. Join the influx of new blood... ;)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

bevs_plaything

Hi!  A long time listener to the podcast.  I am in my 40's and been watching Trek and sci-fi  all my life; I was lucky to have a mother who was a big fan of the genre.  My favourite Trek is DS9.

I like to travel in my spare time with the States being my favourite holiday destination.

Rico

Geekyfanboy

WillEagle

Dangelus

Welcome to all the new members! Great to have some new people apply to the forum that aren't spam bots. :)

Meds

Hello Greg and Bevs' Welcome to  the forum. Have fun.

turtlesrock

hi! i'm turtlesrock. my favorite movie was movie 4, but the computer graphics in movie 11 were OFF THE HOOK!!!!!!!

ElfManDan

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you aboard.

WillEagle