• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

What's your middle name?

Started by Rico, January 21, 2008, 07:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Gaos

Actually the KGB was the primary adversary of the CIA during the Cold War.  We had the CIA, the Soviets had the KGB.

Back on topic....

My middle name is Charles making my initals JCR (Jr.).  Which, interestingly enough, if you are a history buff actually means absolutely nothing whatsoever.  ;D
I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?

davekill

Quote from: Jen on January 21, 2008, 11:52:52 AM
I have an uncle who's initials are KGB. He named his company after it and his logo is a silhouette of a spy with a fedora.
I don't mean to go to far of topic, but I couldn't resist since the KGB acronym has been revisited.
I've always liked soviet art design and the Cyrillic alphabet. the KGB sword and shield emblem looks sort of Klingon. The motto is "Committee for State Security"
Veeeeeery Interesting!  :dry

Meds

I don't have amiddle name but when i lived at home i had to use one because both my self and my brother have the first initial S. So when bank statements came in  we'd be opening each others mail. I chose J for james, and later Joseph. Which is where i got my RPG character name. Also Joseph is my sometimes used writers name.

Blackride

Quote from: davekill on January 21, 2008, 01:13:26 PM
I don't mean to go to far of topic, but I couldn't resist since the KGB acronym has been revisited.
I've always liked soviet art design and the Cyrillic alphabet. the KGB sword and shield emblem looks sort of Klingon. The motto is "Committee for State Security"
Veeeeeery Interesting!  :dry

RED SCARE!,RED SCARE!,RED SCARE!,RED SCARE!,RED SCARE!,RED SCARE!

Somebody tell your neighbors!

:)
Ripley: Ash. Any suggestions from you or Mother?
Ash: No, we're still collating.
Ripley: [Laughing in disbelief] You're what? You're still collating? I find that hard to believe.

Feathers

What a strange thread...but as I'm here:

Middle name: David

Initials: MDF

Medium Density Fibreboard - I'll say no more

(If nothing else, I'm one post closer to Captain's rank!)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

M-5

My middle name is Edward.  My initials are MED.  It could stand medium.

Dan M

"Allen", making my initials DAM.

When I was in the fourth grade, I thought it was so cool that my initials spelled a swear, or close to it.

moyer777

QuoteInitials: MDF

Could be...

Married Darn Fine
More Dark Fudge
Monster Dad Fighter
Milk Duds Falling
Mutated Dead Finger

OH, the list goes on.  :)

Mine is RLM

Oh the fun you could have with that!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Feathers

Quote from: moyer777 on October 31, 2008, 11:30:32 AM
Mine is RLM

Oh the fun you could have with that!
Is that a challenge???

I can wok from Right Little Monster through to Really Lovely Man stopping at Robot Loving Musician on the way. For some reason Rico Likes Marshmallows gets in there too but never mind that.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

KC

My middle name is Cleon, and thus my initials are KCR.  What's funny about this is that my first name is Kasey.  I'll be Kasey/KC no matter what.

ElfManDan

Middle: Alan
Initials: DAE

I have always thought of my initials being DAY spelled with an E.

Java The Hut

Middle: James
Initials: A J M

I do not think it stands for anything.

what's kind of instring is that I was giving the middle name of James because its the first name of both my grandfathers.

~Java
I has a web-sight AGAIN
www.scifi-autograph.com
showcasing my SciFi Autograph collection

celestialteapot

I don't have a middle name but used a middle initial at home because my dad's initials are the same as mine (SD), my brothers middle name is James making his initials CJD (human form of mad cow disease!)
This question has baffled mankind for all eternity... why don't sheep shrink in the rain?

wraith1701

Lamond.  So my initials are ELG. 

Export-Led Growth?

Endoluminal Graft?

Effluent Limitation Guideline?

European Liaison Group?

Executive Level Group?

Engineering Log Generator?

Meds

Quote from: KC on October 31, 2008, 04:33:39 PM
My middle name is Cleon, and thus my initials are KCR.  What's funny about this is that my first name is Kasey.  I'll be Kasey/KC no matter what.

Where does Cleon come from kasey?