• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

What's your middle name?

Started by Rico, January 21, 2008, 07:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Saw this on another forum.  Thought it might be fun here.  I'll start...

Middle Name:  Anthony

Makes my initials:  RAD

Which is pretty cool I think!

Bryancd

Middle name: Christopher

Makes my initials: BCD

Easy to remember!

billybob476

Steven

My initials are then JSM which means nothing!

Geekyfanboy

Harvey (which I always hated as a kid, but as I get older I find it's very uncommon)

My initials are KHM (like Billybob means nothing :) )

Blackride

Ripley: Ash. Any suggestions from you or Mother?
Ash: No, we're still collating.
Ripley: [Laughing in disbelief] You're what? You're still collating? I find that hard to believe.

jedijeff

My middle name or Gordon, so it comes out to JGJ which means nothing as well. If It just stopped at my Middle name, I would be a rich, famous race car driver, but alas I am not.

KingIsaacLinksr

Middle name: Lauren

So it comes out to TLW.  I don't believe it means anything.  But as you can suspect, I did and still do get grief for having that name.  Its rare I'll tell anyone.  However, as it was one of my Uncle's first name when he passed away at a young age, (22 I think) I have no issues with the name. 

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Jen

"Dawn"
Originally my initials were JDB.

My dad calls me "JD" sometimes.  Now that I'm married they are JDR (or JR)... So I've been stuck with boy initials all my life.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

davekill

Elvis and I share the same middle moniker - Aaron.

So it would be DAK.
A common three letter acronym that is easy to rhyme.

I Googled my name (full last name is a rather unique old Irish name) and was surprised at how many other people I share it with. It's fun to consider all these other people as myself in an alternate universe

X

This is cool

Middle name: Aaron

Initials: CAT

However, both of my daughters have two middle names:

My eldest has: Alexandra Nicole For Initials NANT
My youngest: Aerin(should have be y not i but typo on birth certificate) Rayne for Initial AART

It's also curious to note that neither my first wife nor my second have a middle name. I won't get into how they are also both allergic to OJ.

OH forgot to add. My father's intials spell DAM and my middle brother and mother's spell JET

billybob476

My mother in law's name is Debra and her initials (if you include her maiden name) are DEBR.

moyer777

My middle name is a... are you ready..

Lowell.

Making it Richard Lowell Moyer...

RLM

our initials in the Moyer clan..

RLM
ALM
NDM
ARM
CMM

Fun!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Jen

I have an uncle who's initials are KGB. He named his company after it and his logo is a silhouette of a spy with a fedora.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: Jen on January 21, 2008, 11:52:52 AM
I have an uncle who's initials are KGB. He named his company after it and his logo is a silhouette of a spy with a fedora.
Wasn't the KGB a military arm of the Russian government? 

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Rico

Some very interesting middle names folks - keep them coming.  On a related note, my given first name, as most of you know, is Rick and not Rico (but several close friends call me that and I use it for the podcast, etc.).  And Rick isn't short for Richard.  My dad didn't want me to have a first name that had lots of other possible names used for it (like Rick, Dick, Rich, or Richard).  So he wanted just simply, Rick.  If he were still alive I think he would be amused at my "Rico" handle that I use now.