• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Star Trek Monthly Archival CD-ROM

Started by Ktrek, February 21, 2009, 12:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ktrek

I don't know if any of you would be interested but Titan Publishing (the publisher of the current Star Trek Magazine) has issued the first volume of an archival series of their Star Trek Monthly. It covers issues 1 thru 24 - March 1995 to February 1997.

I just got my copy today and I found it a lot of fun. It's like having a time capsule to go back and relive events of mid-1990s Star Trek culture. I personally collect Star Trek magazines and have copies of most of the US runs and complete series of some. I have never invested in Star Trek Monthly because it was not available over here and also because Ebay prices were usually out of my ballpark. So, this is a good compromise. I read the entire first issued and really enjoyed it. U.S. price is about $33.00. I hope the series is successful enough to warrant Titan Publishing to continue with the series.

Here is a link where you can order your own copy:

https://secure.websds.net/shop/results.php?product=Star%20Trek

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

Meds

There are a lot of these comig out lately and i think its a great idea. Will have to seek this out. Great find Kevin.

Ktrek

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on February 21, 2009, 12:38:34 PM
There are a lot of these comig out lately and i think its a great idea. Will have to seek this out. Great find Kevin.

Simon - I believe this is only availabe via online purchase. At least that's what I think Paul Simpson the current editor had said.

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

Meds

Just checked your link and I can get if ro £21.99 inclkuding p&p. Nice.