News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Efx Luke Reveal Saber

Started by iceman, January 04, 2012, 12:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryancd

iceman

I have already admitted I did not take all of the pictures openly and I never said all of the pictures were mine

Bryancd

Meds

Oh so is this a ROTJ blade then? I should have known better lol. Cheers Bry.

iceman

What would you like me to do stand in front of the plaque and take a picture

Bryancd

Admitted after I caught you stealing pics! So tell me, if your issue number is 464, show me a pic of that plaque with the saber and you. Which pictures are of "yours" so I can go find those online as well.

Bryancd

464 is in the last 2 pics you posted, are you saying that is yours? So you claim you took your own, added more, but posted yours in your second post at the end? WTF? Here are more of your pics over at Reblescum:

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1062974-57/

iceman

For You Brian

iceman

On the second set of photos 2, 4 and 5 are mine.

Meds

What is with topless shots on this forum.

Bryancd

Nice shirtless shot by the way. So why the subterfuge? Seriously, why would you try and pass off pics?

iceman

As I have said my intention was not to pass off anything that was not mine which Is why I included the plaque, some of my photos did not come out and my camera died, so the ones I am ones taking now are with  my wife camera, my only mistake here was not stating at the beginning that not all images were mine and this was my mistake as I was so excited to share this prop with all of you that I did not evan think about that, so I apologize for my oversite.

iceman

I thank you Brian for catching this, as I said that was honestly not my intention I was just really excited to get this prop and when my camera died I just grabbed the images  I had of the best shots that is why I added my plaque as I was not trying to pass off a prototype as my own.

and the pictures are all messed up because I took the best pictures that showed, it closed and open whih is why all of my photos are in the second set. John

Meds

John, as long as you are just topless on those photos i will be able to sleep.

Bryancd

Well John, regardless, it is a great prop replica, definitely one of the best hero Luke ROTJ's ever made, likely the best. Rico and i know some of the guys who did some of the earliest versions of that one and went on to work with both Master Replicas and EFx.