• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

The Avengers - Live Action Movie

Started by Geekyfanboy, June 18, 2007, 10:35:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

WillEagle

That new trailer is awesome!! I have watched it a bunch. Love the parts with the Hulk in them. And yes when Stark says we have a Hulk I think the 1st thing I said was OH, YEAH!! And then they show the Hulk doing what he does best...SMASHING!! AWESOME!! I also like the part when their standing in a circle and the camera pans around them. May is to far away!!

Rico

Another pic is out...

Dangelus

Hmm not sure about the Cap suit although I suppose it's realistic. Can't wait for the movie though.

Poodyglitz

Quote from: Dangelus on February 21, 2012, 07:52:07 AM
Hmm not sure about the Cap suit although I suppose it's realistic. Can't wait for the movie though.

I thought that Cap's suit worked in the first movie. I had a similar reaction to yours when I first saw it in a magazine prior to seeing the film.

Dangelus

Quote from: Darmok on February 21, 2012, 08:00:04 AM
Quote from: Dangelus on February 21, 2012, 07:52:07 AM

I thought that Cap's suit worked in the first movie. I had a similar reaction to yours when I first saw it in a magazine prior to seeing the film.

This is a slight redesign to the first movie though right? It looks like the "Ultimate" Cap to me.

Rico

Rico

Special collectible promotion going on for this movie at the link below:

http://senitype.com/search.php?q=avengers&page=1&lim=&sort=def_u

X

I love the new suit. It shows that time has passed and they are pulling out decades old rags to dress him in. The old uniform is too old and dated for it to really work in the modern time.

DrKankles

The Avengers have definitely hit all the right notes so far.  Let's hope the movie is in the same vein.  Maybe DC can start taking notes on how to do middle level characters.  :joker

jeff :usflag

X

Quote from: DrKankles on February 26, 2012, 12:33:25 PM
The Avengers have definitely hit all the right notes so far.  Let's hope the movie is in the same vein.  Maybe DC can start taking notes on how to do middle level characters.  :joker

jeff :usflag
What characters are middle level in the Avengers?

ChrisMC

Hawkeye, Black Widow....and as a main guy Iron Man wasn't as well known before the movie became such a big hit. Of course to comic fans he was, but not to mainstream folks.
Check out our Classic BSG podcast! http://ragtagfugitivepodcast.com/

Rico

The Avengers in the comics have had A LOT of secondary characters over the years (Vision, Wonder Man, Wasp, Ant Man, etc...) .  Although the movie looks to include mainly the big league guys, there are still some lesser known ones like Chris mentioned.

Rico

I think Entertainment Tonight will have some Avengers info/footage maybe tonight - and a new trailer is supposed to be coming very soon.  But, in the meantime here's a new poster.  I like this one quite a bit.

Geekyfanboy

Guess.. the new trailer is out.. OMG!!! I don't even have words how incredible this movie is going to be.

Marvel Avengers Assemble (2012) Watch the Official trailer | HD