• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Message to Rico...Great Job

Started by doc, September 01, 2007, 11:19:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doc

......this is doc from the itunes podcast: Heroes of Science Fiction and Fantasy.....I have been listening to Rico since podcast 100.....i listen to about 3 hours of podcasts a day(long commute)....so i just have this to say....Rico just want to say thanks for producing your podcast i can honestly say....i look forward to yours the most....again i listen to hours and hours of podcasts...and most of them are sci-fi/fantasy related....
    I actually started my own podcast in august (have done 5) and actually went out and upgraded my equipment yesterday....so will see how it changes things....i hope for the better ....anyway great podcast....great production.....this website is also head and shoulders above most....just keep making them bro...we are out here listening.....
    "I don't like to lose"....Captain James T. Kirk....Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

Rico

Thanks very much Doc!  It really helps to hear from people like you.  Makes all the work involved (and fun) worthwhile!  Make sure to tune in to the special live show tomorrow at 2pm Eastern Time.  Details will be up here and on the main web site.  Hope to see you around the forums!