• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Ready Room # 7 is up!

Started by Rico, March 11, 2008, 05:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Ready Room # 7 is ready folks.  Our end of Season 5 Skype call!

http://www.treksinscifi.com/podcasts/TreksInSciFi_Ready_Room_7.mp3

Geekyfanboy

Thanks again for all who joined us.. Rick (Moyer), Chris (Just X), Tim (King), Rico and Jen. It was a lot of fun... I don't think I laughed so hard before.. between Rico and Rick.. you guys are two wild and crazy guys!!!

Bryancd

I'm so bummed I missed this. :(

X

Bryancd

I am going to make the time for the next one, weekend morning are long rides and runs and time with the family, but next time I'm there. Hey Kenny, when do you and Jen normally record these?

Geekyfanboy

We normally record on Saturdays at 10am pst

Bryancd

Meds

Wish i could have made it, i've not used my skype before so will have to get used to it. I think we're 5 hours ahead in England so would have to remember that.

Rico

Keep in mind Hawkeye, the times listed normally are Pacific Time.  I think you are 5 ahead of Eastern time here and then 3 more for Pacific.  So I think you would be eight hours ahead of the 10am time or 6pm your time.  However, if you didn't just jump ahead for daylight savings time one hour like most of the US did then it would only be seven hours ahead of Pacific time.  Hope that makes sense.

Meds

Ha ha, Rico you blow my mind with your crazy American time lines. Ah Pacific time, will remember that, thanks for the help. We do have time saving here i think ours goes forward in a couple of weeks.