• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Anomaly Podcast

Started by Darth Gaos, April 22, 2008, 11:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Very cool Jen!  Congrats!!

KC

That's awesome, Jen! Congratulations to both you and Angela.  :cheering

Meds

Wow congratulations to you both, that is fantastic i hope you win. Well done. :) :)

jedijeff

Congrats Jen, best of luck to you and Angela. It is great to see you get some recognition.

Geekyfanboy

That's great Jen.. best of luck on winning one, two or all three awards.. it would be well deserved.

moyer777

neato frito!  You ladies are awesome! 

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Darth Gaos

That's great!  Best of luck and I am hoping you ladies run the table!

When's the next podcast coming out?
I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?

wraith1701

Awesome news, Jen!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you guys.  I listen to several podcasts linked by SW Fanworks, and while many of them are great, Anomaly is the best of the bunch.

Dangelus

Good luck Jen and Angela!

ElfManDan

That's awesome. Congratulations and good luck.

Feathers

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Jen

We know the results of the above mentioned awards.... but can't announce it until the end of this month.  ::)

On another note, Angela and I are about to record an Anniversary episode for Anomaly. We are celebrating two occasions. It's been 1 year since Anomaly has been in the iTunes Feed and it's been 2 years since we recorded our first...horrible episode, which is still linked somewhere on these boards but does not exist on iTunes.

We'd love to hear from our friends! Please send us your audio comments! girlygeekz@gmail.com 
We prefer audio but if you don't have access to a recording device, send us your emails...we'll read them on the show. Ask us questions, give us feedback...whatever...we just want to hear from you all. The genesis of Anomaly began here and its anniversary wouldn't be the same without your participation.  ;)

Jen
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Jen

Oh, on our most recent show "The Anomaly Of The Guild" Angela and I interviewed Kenny (startrekfanatic5) about his work with The Guild. We learned a few things about Kenny's career, how he got started with The Guild, the future of new media, and a little about the cast. Thanks for coming on the show, Kenny. I hope you like the way it turned out. :)

Subscribe through iTunes or Podcast Alley or if you...ehem... don't like us, but you like Kenny...you can just listen to his episode by clicking on the link below.  :D

http://www.anomalypodcast.com/podcasts/Anomaly%20Of%20Kenny%20&%20The%20Guilld.mp3
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Dangelus

Looking forward to this one! Hey, I might even get a comment to you now I have my new headset!   ;D

Jen

Awesome Dan. I hope you can send something in. :)
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast