• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Hawaii Five-O

Started by sheldor, May 21, 2010, 04:38:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheldor

CBS is rebooting the popular series with regulars Daniel Dae Kim (Lost) and Grace Park (BSG).   Will Daniel EVER get out of Hawaii? :)
Hmmm...maybe grace's character will be doing undercover work?

What most of us remember

Bromptonboy

Pete

Rico

I'll give it a try.  Nice scenery (and I don't just mean Boomer).  ;)

Dangelus

Awesome, used to love the original! Need to find some shows to fill in the blanks of all the cancelled / completed ones.

RickPeete

I am definitely gonna tune in.  I hope it's good.  And Grace is certainly a bonus!

QuadShot

I was a fan of the original Hawaii 5-0, and will sure watch the re-boot! Daniel will reportedly play Chin-Ho.  Just a bit of (useless) trivia, but does anyone know what the 5-0 is in Hawaii 5-0?  The 5-0 isn't really a division of the State Police at all, but merely a made up title for the show to pay tribute to the 50th State...Hawaii. 

M-5

Watching the intro brought back memories of the good old days.  I'll definitely tune in.  I just hope they don't ruin it.

sheldor

CBS has a good track record of these type of shows.  It will be neat to see their take on the original.  I'm sure there will be references to Dan-O, McGarret and the rest.  My guess is a team member is one of their kids.

sheldor

In the next season of 5-O, we see a familiar face join the cast.   At this rate, this guy will NEVER get off that island.

"NEW" HAWAII FIVE-O : SEASON 2 PROMO "TERRY O'QUINN aka LOCKE"

jedijeff

I was reading about this the other day, I think it will be a great addition to the show to have Terry O'Quinn. I really enjoyed last season, so I am sure this season will be just as good. The show that Michael Emerson will be in this season, Person of Interest, looks really good as well.

ChrisMC

Yeah, I love this show. It's one of my guilty pleasures. I'm hooked as soon as the theme starts!
Check out our Classic BSG podcast! http://ragtagfugitivepodcast.com/

Bromptonboy

Once I saw Scott Caan on this show I started to loose interest.  Even Boomer couldn't bring me back...well, maybe she could..
Pete

WillEagle

New episode tommorrow!! And the reason I started watching this was because of (Boomer).

bevs_plaything

Quote from: WillEagle on September 18, 2011, 08:48:29 AM
New episode tommorrow!! And the reason I started watching this was because of (Boomer).

Actually, it's also the reason I started watching the show too!  :)  I can't wait for season 2 to start over here in the UK!

WillEagle

Great 1st episode. Can't wait for next weeks. My wife is a huge Lost fan and she about had a cow when she knew Terry O'Quinn was going to be on it. We both already love the show but that took it up a notch for her. I also like the Actor playing the Lt. Gov. he was on a show we watched a few years back called Judging Amy. Can't recall his name.