• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Battlestar Galactica

Started by brazilianjiujitsu1979, October 31, 2007, 06:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoneSpar

I really hated to see BSG Go.  It was such a great show.  I've yet to see "The Plan" or "Caprica" I am wanting to drag it out.  At least now, there is still BSG I haven't seen. 

ElfManDan

I just watched the miniseries and the first disc of season one for the first time over the past two days and wow it's an amazing show.

Bromptonboy

You have to catch up before Caprica comes out in bit.
Pete

ElfManDan

Fast as Netflix can sent me those discs I can watch them. I'm eagerly awaiting the next discs.

Feathers

I've just hit the end of season 1 and have no intention of stopping there. The only issue is finding the time to cram the episodes in.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Bromptonboy

Quote from: Feathers on December 17, 2009, 03:03:37 PM
I've just hit the end of season 1 and have no intention of stopping there. The only issue is finding the time to cram the episodes in.
Are you familiar with the original series?
Pete

wraith1701

I know where you're coming from! When I finally discovered the show, I found myself on an unplanned marathon session of getting caught up.  With one season down, you've got quite a few hours to catch up on.  A tough job, but an enjoyable one as well. :)

ElfManDan

I couldn't help myself today when I got the disc I watched the whole thing strait through. Really enjoying the series so far.

Feathers

Quote from: Bromptonboy on December 17, 2009, 03:32:12 PM
Are you familiar with the original series?

Well, I've not seen it recently...but yes.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

KatzeKitty

Soooo... how 'bout "BSG: The Plan"????

~katzekitty