• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Howdy from Missouri

Started by Ronzo, June 11, 2009, 10:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronzo

Howdy!
   My name is Ron, but everyone calls me Ronzo. The name Ronzo is my clown name. Yes, I am a real balloon twisting, magic performing clown.  Although interested in magic, etc since an early age, my first and true love has always been scifi and fantasy. Books, TV, movies, and now podcasts.  Any and every form I can find.  I grew up with Star Trek when first televised when I was six in 1966. Now you know that I am neary fifty.
  I live in a small town, Kimberling City in southwest Missouri. Near Branson, Missouri and just south of Springfield.  I am always hanging out in either magic, comic, or used book shops.
  I started listening to your podcast in late January 2009. I am now up to podcast 176, and Ready Room 18. I hope to be caught up in about a month, perhaps by podcast 240. So you have a little more time to talk behind my back.
   By the way, I am still waiting for a USS Auroa reunion show. Anyway thank you for a great podcast.
RONZO ;D

moyer777

Welcome Ronzo!   :superman

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

ElfManDan

Welcome to the forum, Ronzo.

Geekyfanboy

Welcome Ronzo.. that is so cool that you are a clown.. do you have pictures?

Meds

Welcome Ron, look forward to reading your posts and chatting with you.

iceman

Data

Hi Ronzo welcome and enjoy 
"Commander. You just sit tight. We'll have this all fixed up in time for supper. "

Bryancd

Rico

Welcome Ronzo!  Yeah - I'd love a Aurora crew reunion show too.  Everyone is so scattered now.  But I'll see what I can do.

billybob476

Ronzo

Thanks to everyone for welcoming me.
Quote from: Rico on June 12, 2009, 06:20:15 AM
Welcome Ronzo!  Yeah - I'd love a Aurora crew reunion show too.  Everyone is so scattered now.  But I'll see what I can do.

If you Skype it, they will call. Is that a Field of Dreams quote?

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on June 12, 2009, 12:04:39 AM
Welcome Ronzo.. that is so cool that you are a clown.. do you have pictures?

Here is me as RONZO the CLOWN, yes my middle name is the.  :lol2

Ronzo

Quote from: moyer777 on June 11, 2009, 10:58:18 PM

Thank you Mr. Moyer. I really enjoy your parodies, poems and songs on the podcast. I think uploading those to youtube with either picture montage or video would be so funny. I just listened to, I believe #179 with youir song about the Star Trek uniforms. Thank you for making an old clown smile anmd laugh.
RONZO

Yeoman Mara

Welcome to you Mr. Ronzo!  Looks like fun!
A redhead with a lightsaber is a dangerous combination!

moyer777

Quote from: Ronzo on June 14, 2009, 07:47:43 AM
Quote from: moyer777 on June 11, 2009, 10:58:18 PM

Thank you Mr. Moyer. I really enjoy your parodies, poems and songs on the podcast. I think uploading those to youtube with either picture montage or video would be so funny. I just listened to, I believe #179 with youir song about the Star Trek uniforms. Thank you for making an old clown smile anmd laugh.
RONZO

you are so welcome Ronzo!  I would have responded on Youttube.. but  I can't figure out how! :)  Welcome, and more pictures would be appreciated. 

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

wraith1701

Hi Ronzo; welcome to the forum. :) 

-Eric