• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Romulan station

Started by cosmonaut, December 11, 2009, 06:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cosmonaut

I needed some details about the Qurinus station and Chris (via Meds) was so forthcoming to provide it.

I also googled a bit and found two pictures, unfortunately I wasn't able to figure out their exact source. In my opinion the better picture is boring, it's very similar to a Federation star base. The smaller picture reminds me more of the Warbird design, I think it would suit the Romulans better.

Quirinus Station, Elvreng class stardock

Overall Length: 4,800 meters
Overall Beam: 4,800 meters
Overall Draft: 7,150 meters
Displacement: 566,642,308 metric tons
Crew Compliment: 1,658,625 civilian workers, residents, and guests. 15,000 crew. Max load) Currently less than 10,000 crew and 90,000 residents/guests
Decks: 1,280

Imperial City: Decks 1 -25, know as the imperial city are a combination of operational departments, residences for the nobles, primary power systems, and research labs for station. The first ten decks are specifically dedicated to Imperial and noble quarters and station controls. The other decks are for secure research and crew quarters. It serves as a small city within the larger complex. Deck 25 is the secure docking bay for shuttle craft and for the imperial shuttle with a dedicated turbo lift leading directly from the imperial quarters to a private shuttle bay. Deck 2 and 3 contains opulent imperial quarters and guest quarters. Deck 4 contains the senator quarters and the Senate for the imperial state.

Deck: 26-28 promenade. Primary commerce area for the station. External and internal access via docking stations. A small station run clinic is on deck 26. This handles minor issues with a dedicated lift and transporter to get major issues to the hospital deck.

Deck 29 - 30 Public medical center. This is a full service hospital that includes state of the art medical centers and long term care facilities. 

Deck: 42 Military and secure recreation facilities.

X

When I was putting together the notes, it was pretty much like the top one, but with angles instead of smooth sides or circles. Great work finding the images.

I don't know where the second comes from, but I think the first is a screen cap of Star Trek Legacy.