• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Game: Name That Starship Class!

Started by wraith1701, May 04, 2009, 04:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wraith1701

I don't know how this will go over; I'm not sure if many other forum members are as big a Ship Geek as I am! Figured I'd give it a go, though.  Here's the deal- Simply name the Class of the starship pictured in the post.  First person to get it right wins the honor of posting the next image.  Please try to limit the ships to vessels from the Trek Universe (there are literally hundreds of canon craft to choose from).

I'll start it off easy.  If you can't guess this, TURN IN YOUR GEEK CARD NOW!!!  ;)

Bryancd

Bryancd

OK, here's a tough one, it's somewhat non-cannon but any good Trek ship fan will know it. I want the type and class (Consitution Class, Heavy Cruiser would be the answer for the Enterprise). :)

wraith1701

You aren't kidding; that is a tough one. Federation Class, Dreadnought ?

Bryancd

wraith1701

:troopersmile                                     

cool!  How about this one? Actually appeared briefly in one of the more noteworthy TNG episodes-                                 

X

You're cheating! :D This is a Cheyenne class. The crazy horse that was on TNG was Excelsior class.

Bryancd

Cheyenne Class.  Opps! X just beat me. :)

wraith1701

Quote from: Just X on May 04, 2009, 06:32:05 PM
You're cheating! :D This is a Cheyenne class. The crazy horse that was on TNG was Excelsior class.
Cheyenne class is correct! 

There was wreckage of a Cheyenne class starship at Wolf 359 in Best Of Both Worlds- the USS Ahwahnee. :)

X

I think I could name any of the more than two nacelle craft without much thought. You wanna pick another? I'm still not great with the whole photo posting.

Bryancd

OK, I'll go as I was second. :)

Dan M

Dan M

Here's one of my faves.

wraith1701

Nova Class. :)  A very cool little ship. :)