• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Season 9 OOC

Started by Geekyfanboy, February 14, 2009, 08:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Well I have started Season Nine.. sorry about the delay.

As you can see it's been three weeks since the end of Season 8. We will be having a promotion ceremony in the Afterburner if you would like to join us there you can make your way there in your first post. Also here is some info on Starbase 416 and the surrounding area.

------

Starbase 416 is a Starfleet starbase not far from the Ogus system and It contains an advanced medical facility.

--------

The Ogus system is a Federation star system. There are at least two planets in the system.

* Ogus (primary)
          o Ogus I
          o Ogus II

-------

Ogus II is the second planet in the Ogus star system. There are several recreational areas on the planet, including laser duel games located in arcades. The planet is also forested. One native plant is called a cove palm. This palm produces a fruit inhabited by deadly parasites, and is extremely toxic to Humans.

Bryancd

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: Bryancd on February 15, 2009, 05:29:46 AM
Who's getting promoted?

Well I wasn't going to announce it until we posted it.. but Jen let the cat out of the bag in her post. :) It's Dunn and DeCallen.

Jen

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on February 15, 2009, 09:10:03 AM
Quote from: Bryancd on February 15, 2009, 05:29:46 AM
Who's getting promoted?

Well I wasn't going to announce it until we posted it.. but Jen let the cat out of the bag in her post. :) It's Dunn and DeCallen.

Sorry. Didn't know it was a secret.  :blush
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Jen

Great job everyone. What a great start to Season 9. :)

Just a reminder, please spell check and try hard to use proper punctuation in your post. Typos are sometimes difficult to avoid, but if you use Word or some other text editor to compose your addition, before you post it to the forum, it helps a lot.  Read your work aloud a few times before you add them to make sure it is easily spoken.  People will be recording them for Ready Room next weekend and it's hard to read additions that are laden with mistakes.

As always, if you need help, you have questions or you want someone to look at what you've written before you post it... Kenny and I are here to render aid. ;)
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Bryancd

Great, does Dunn know? I want to write for him.

institches

Heh. Lt. Applegate. Same name as the Devil in "Damn Yankees." Who knows the Star Trek connection?

Meds

Wow what a great start to this new season. Everyone is doing a great job, welcome to the RPG Dan, great start. Some amazing emotion going on, really feeling for Ryla and K'tan. Brilliant.

wraith1701

Quote from: institches on February 16, 2009, 03:10:39 PM
Heh. Lt. Applegate. Same name as the Devil in "Damn Yankees." Who knows the Star Trek connection?

Mr. Boothby?

Geekyfanboy

Hey Everyone.. please get your characters into the Afterburner asap.. We are ready to start the ceremony.

Geekyfanboy

Great job guys.. I think almost everyone has made it to the afterburner... Nice first post KC

KC

wraith1701

All of the posts are outstanding!  I swear, the cohesiveness and quality of the RPG keeps getting better and better each season.  Very nice job, folks.  :)

Jen

Quote from: wraith1701 on February 18, 2009, 05:09:18 PM
All of the posts are outstanding!  I swear, the cohesiveness and quality of the RPG keeps getting better and better each season.  Very nice job, folks.  :)

I second that. Several nice collaborations have kept the story telling tight. Excellent start.  Maybe we all should sign up to write the next Trek television show. ;)

This is fun...isn't it? :D
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Jen

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on February 18, 2009, 04:43:40 PM
Great job guys.. I think almost everyone has made it to the afterburner... Nice first post KC

Yep, almost all are in attendance...We're lacking a few characters but if they opt to skip that's fine too.
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast