• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

hehe, I have too much time on my hands...

Started by the_wasd_man, July 08, 2007, 10:01:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_wasd_man

Well, fist off, sorry for not being around so much(or at all) lately. School and now a full-time summer job have been keeping me busy, oh and having to re-install Vista sorta cut me off for the 'net for a few days.

Anyways, having some experience in photoshop I decided to try something different with it and came up with this:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/59352753/

Whaddaya think? ;) Ain't he cute?

Rico

Love it!  With the penguin craze that seems to be going on it's a great idea!    :Bow:

the_wasd_man

hehe, thanks Rcio, somehow I knew you'd like it! :D

Geekyfanboy

Nice job.. I love that you are using it for your avitar.

the_wasd_man

Thanks, actually it hadn't occurred to me that it could be avatar material until I posted it here hehe

the_wasd_man

hehe, I just finished some touch-ups and made a command and a science one (with tricorder!)

edit: gah, they got compressed.  You'll have to download them to see them correctly

Darkmolerman

"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Q

awwww cute killer attack penguins.  I like it.  Penguins will take over the world some day.....
"If it wasn't for us [SG-1], you would have a snake up your head instead of your head up your ***." -Colonel O'Neil