• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

So cheap

Started by Darkmolerman, March 11, 2007, 05:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmolerman

anyway i was on Master Replicas and i found http://masterreplicas.com//store/star_wars/scaled_replicas/8674/ (the boba fett gun) and it is cheap...why?  ???
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Rico

It is VERY tiny.  Couple of inches long.  The full size one costs about $700!

Darkmolerman

dang i thought it was like the one on your gallery just yours is a stormtrooper's gun

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

ryanlb

The mini blasters and mini sabers are a great way to collect SW props without spending tons of money.
They're about 4-5 inches long, and you can get the Boba blaster even cheaper than that from jedi_bailinsky's store - KMCollect.  I don't have the Boba mini blaster, but I do have the mini Stormtrooper blaster, and it's great.  I plan to get Boba's soon, depending on another purchase I have in the works.
"I won't have this handed to me, it's only worth something if you struggle for it.  Damn it, Bones, I want my pain.  I NEED my pain."
"The fact that you just quoted Star Trek V to me only proves how screwed we are without that money." ~ PVP Online

Darkmolerman