• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Big Bang Theory

Started by Geekyfanboy, September 25, 2007, 08:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: KC on January 21, 2009, 03:51:59 PM
I'm glad that the writers are exploring the platonic side of the Leonard and Penny's relationship. But my sister and I were talking about it the other day, and while it is not romantic and nor should it ever be, we adore the chemistry between Penny and Sheldon. Jim Parsons and Kaley Cuoco have a great comedic rapport, and I think the scenes with those two together really make the show something special.

I agree with you I love those two together.. but then again you put Sheldon with any of the characters and the scenes are great.

Jen

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on January 21, 2009, 03:54:30 PM
Quote from: KC on January 21, 2009, 03:51:59 PM
I'm glad that the writers are exploring the platonic side of the Leonard and Penny's relationship. But my sister and I were talking about it the other day, and while it is not romantic and nor should it ever be, we adore the chemistry between Penny and Sheldon. Jim Parsons and Kaley Cuoco have a great comedic rapport, and I think the scenes with those two together really make the show something special.

I agree with you I love those two together.. but then again you put Sheldon with any of the characters and the scenes are great.

Yep. He's great! I love every scene he's in.

Do you think the laugh was unscripted when Penny cracks up after Wolowitz says to her, "Suddenly I don't look so bad."  It looks genuine and Dave and I thought that maybe they just went with it instead of reshooting. I clapped when he said that. He's bad but the other guy is ten times worse...  Roxanne?! LOL! What a jerk!
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

billybob476

Don't you mean...Woxanne? :)

Jen

Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Rico

sheldor

Yes it was - my favorite scene was Sheldon trying to grasp sarcasm.

Rico

Had to drop this video....

billybob476

What happened with Leonard and Penny has happened to me. Valuable lesson learned, when a girl tells you to stop talking...STOP TALKING.

KC

Okay, Christine Baranski as Leonard's mom was hi-larious!

I think the best part of the episode was the little squabble between Wolowitz and Raj. ;D

sheldor

Quote from: billybob476 on February 11, 2009, 04:02:23 PM
What happened with Leonard and Penny has happened to me. Valuable lesson learned, when a girl tells you to stop talking...STOP TALKING.

Too much information !!! ;D

billybob476

Quote from: markinro on February 11, 2009, 04:52:19 PM
Quote from: billybob476 on February 11, 2009, 04:02:23 PM

Too much information !!! ;D

LOL. No such thing!

Geekyfanboy

"Big Bang" Could Get Two-Season Renewal
March 3, 2009 by Michael Hickerson   || Category: TV

According to the Hollywood Reporter, CBS is ready to make "The Big Bang Theory" even bigger.  The network is currently close to renewing the hit comedy series for two more seasons.

The move comes in a season when "Theory" has found its own ratings-wise.  The ratings have been strong, growing with each week and CBS is poised to reward the show.

There is also some discussion of moving the series to a later time-slot and pairing it with TV's number one comedy, "Two and a Half Men."  "Men" would get a three-year renewal under the new agreement.  Both shows are produced by Chuck Lorre.

"Bang" got a try-out after "Men" a few weeks ago thanks to a prime-time news conference by President Obama.  The comedy held onto much of the lead-in from "Men" and CBS could be ready to deliver a one-two punch in the timeslot with both comedies.

billybob476

I am so happy that for once a great show is getting a fair chance on the big networks.

Rico

Awesome news!  Loving this season so far.  The last episode had some classic moments.  I feel like Sheldon a lot these days.

The Big Bang Theory - Sheldon's Spot