• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

10 of the best science fiction TV episodes that ever aired

Started by Geekyfanboy, September 09, 2010, 11:56:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

This is from Syfy Blastr website.. I agree with a lot of these.. I don't know if they are the best of the entire series but they are really good episodes..

what do you think??

http://bit.ly/d3gG50

QuadShot

I agree with City on the Edge of Forever, Yesterdays' Enterprise, Firefly's Out of Gas, and the most agreed one for me is the Lost epsisode the Constant.  I think that was probably one of THE best episodes of Lost ever...

M-5

That's a great list.  I agree with City on the Edge of Forever, Yesterday's Enterprise Blink, 33 and Out of Gas.  I was really happy to see The Demon with the Glass Hand.  It is one of my favorite Outer Limits episodes.  I met Robert Culp at the Star Trek Vegas Con in 2006.  He was very gracious and I must have talked to him for 30 minutes. 

Rico

Pretty good picks.  I would have added an episode from "Farscape" and one from "Babylon 5" to it.  And probably a few other series too.  Glad to see they at least remember TV shows older than the last few years.

wraith1701

Those are cool, but I think BSG: Exodus, Pt. II should be on the list. The Adama Maneuver is one of the GREATEST SCI FI TV MOMENTS EVER. :)

Bromptonboy

Good list - but I would put a few more Twilight Zone episodes if I had to list my top 10 (that would be a tough list to make).  I can't recall the episode, but it was with Burgess Meredith - where he is a bookworm who never has enough time to read as much as he would like.  After a holocaust - he finally has all the time he needs - but breaks his thick glasses - so cannot read.
Anyone else recall that one?
Pete

Rico

Quote from: Bromptonboy on September 11, 2010, 04:34:46 AM
Good list - but I would put a few more Twilight Zone episodes if I had to list my top 10 (that would be a tough list to make).  I can't recall the episode, but it was with Burgess Meredith - where he is a bookworm who never has enough time to read as much as he would like.  After a holocaust - he finally has all the time he needs - but breaks his thick glasses - so cannot read.
Anyone else recall that one?

Yep, great episode.  It's called "Time Enough at Last."  Another "Twilight Zone" favorite for me is the one with Billy Mumy called "A Good Life."  Or the episode "To Serve Man."  All classics.