• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Big Bang Theory

Started by Geekyfanboy, September 25, 2007, 08:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheldor

What I love about the episode is the reference to Nov 16th and Pennys accident in the bathroom.  Good way to get loyal fans but just a reference every so often - not like the extreme case like Lost/FlashForward.  Oh my gosh, this show is just so funny.   I have to think they have approached Shatner to do a guest spot.   That's all we need - another huge ego.  Did I read it here that wHil wHeaton :) is doing another show?

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: sheldar on March 03, 2010, 01:17:19 PM
Did I read it here that wHil wHeaton :) is doing another show?
Yeah he's filming it now.. should be out in a few..

sheldor

Just read about next weeks episode.

The guys buy a ring at a "Lord of the Rings" garage sale and the item threatens to tear them apart.  :lol2 :roflmao :lol2

Preview

Rico

This one coming up tonight looks great.  "My Precious!"

sheldor

Just what I expected - fastest 30 minutes on TV

moyer777

This last episode was so classic.  We laughed, and laughed some more.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

ori-STUDFARM

Finally gotten around to properly watching this show... I hadn't realised how good it was going to be. I'd heard Sheldon was awesome.....but nobody told me he was AWESOME!!!!

Just finished series 1.....I got loads more to go!! :D

Rico

sheldor

sheldor

Big bang blooper reel - funnier than what gets aired.  They put a laugh track on a blooper reel?

Rico

They film with an audience I think so maybe it's just the laughs from when the shows were filmed.

billybob476

"Big Bang Theory is filmed in front of a live studio audience." :)

Geekyfanboy

OMG.. that was the funniest thing ever.. and like others have said.. the laughing is all real.. I mean how could you not laugh..think I might see if I can go to a taping.

Geekyfanboy

Crap.. only two more tapings and they are all booked.. have to remember for next season.

billybob476

Seeing "The Wheaton Recurrence" taped would have been awesome. Then again, hanging with Wil Wheaton isn't a big deal for Kenny :)