News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Big Bang Theory

Started by Geekyfanboy, September 25, 2007, 08:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billybob476

Quote from: cassious on October 19, 2009, 08:16:08 PM
So I tried CBS again, but still got "This video is not available in your geographic region. Then I tried CTV, but can only get season highlights, no actual episodes.

Oh you mean to watch online? Yeah that might be harder.

Geekyfanboy

Nude Katee Sackhoff to guest on Big Bang Theory??

Looks like CBS' The Big Bang Theory is becoming a must-stop destination for former sci-fi stars: First, Star Trek: TNG's Wil Wheaton and now Battlestar Galactica's Katee Sackhoff.

The erstwhile Starbuck will appear in an episode of the geek-tastic sitcom on the Monday before Thanksgiving, CBS announced, confirming details first reported by the Chicago Tribune's Mo Ryan. (Spoilers ahead!):

Sackhoff, who is a series regular on the new season of 24, will play herself in a cameo in the episode. ...

As "Battlestar" and "Big Bang" fans know, this isn't the first connection between the two shows (aside from the general adoration that the show's characters have for all things sci-fi). Michael Trucco ("Battlestar's" Sam Anders) played a love interest for Penny (Kaley Cuoco) last season.

Sackhoff will reportedly play Wolowitz's fantasy woman, and Ryan reports "there may be nudity."

Frak me!

Rico

:worthy :worthy :worthy

sheldor

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on October 22, 2009, 04:36:46 PM

Nude Katee Sackhoff to guest on Big Bang Theory??

Looks like CBS' The Big Bang Theory is becoming a must-stop destination for former sci-fi stars: First, Star Trek: TNG's Wil Wheaton and now Battlestar Galactica's Katee Sackhoff.

The erstwhile Starbuck will appear in an episode of the geek-tastic sitcom on the Monday before Thanksgiving, CBS announced, confirming details first reported by the Chicago Tribune's Mo Ryan. (Spoilers ahead!):

Sackhoff, who is a series regular on the new season of 24, will play herself in a cameo in the episode. ...

As "Battlestar" and "Big Bang" fans know, this isn't the first connection between the two shows (aside from the general adoration that the show's characters have for all things sci-fi). Michael Trucco ("Battlestar's" Sam Anders) played a love interest for Penny (Kaley Cuoco) last season.

Sackhoff will reportedly play Wolowitz's fantasy woman, and Ryan reports "there may be nudity."

Frak me!

Ahh - now I see why the show was moved to 9:30

ChadH

"There may be nudity."
It'll probably be Wolowitz. :)

sheldor

DEFINITELY don't want to see that at 8pm...or 9:30pm or 4am.... :D

I also have to think they have approached the Shat for a guest appearance sometime in the future.

ChadH

Quote from: sheldar on October 23, 2009, 08:57:45 AM
DEFINITELY don't want to see that at 8pm...or 9:30pm or 4am.... :D

I also have to think they have approached the Shat for a guest appearance sometime in the future.
I hope Shatner would be playing himself. Maybe the gang could go to a Trek convention with the intention of getting his autograph and wind up having a wacky adventure. Mabey get trapped in an elevator....Hopefully no nudity involved there though. ;D

sheldor

Hmmmm...what would make a good script with Shatner?

How about Penny's first convention and Shatner hits on her in front of Leonard?  Wolowitz and Sheldon are at the comic display "got it, got it, got it...".   Raj meets a girl who has to get drunk to talk to guys.

Rico

Rico

First pic of Katee on the upcoming (11/23) episode of The Big Bang Theory.  Wolowitz - you are my hero!

Article:
http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2009-11-02-bigbang02_ST_N.htm

sheldor

NO WAY - has to be a dream sequence

Rico

Here's a great quote from Katee from the article.  She likes Trek too!   :wub

Speaking of Star Trek, inquiring minds want to know: Is Sackhoff a member of Team Kirk or Team Picard? "I am definitely a William Shatner girl. Hands down."

sheldor

Very funny clip from 11/16 show...

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

sheldor

Katee arrives 11/23

I say its a dream sequence but WAY better then Bobby Ewing showing up in your shower.

Rico

I may pass out after this episode!  :)