• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Big Bang Theory

Started by Geekyfanboy, September 25, 2007, 08:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Geekyfanboy

sheldor

now THIS is cool...I can see the gang trying this.

ori-STUDFARM

This would have made "Han in carbonite" so much easier as a kid. We used to put the Han figure in water using the plastic clear section of the packaging and leave him in the freezer over night!

Geekyfanboy

Wil Wheaton announced at PAX that he will be on an episode of Big Bang.. how cool is that. I wonder if he'll play himself?

X

Quote from: ori-STUDFARM on September 07, 2009, 04:29:21 PM
This would have made "Han in carbonite" so much easier as a kid. We used to put the Han figure in water using the plastic clear section of the packaging and leave him in the freezer over night!
Except this stuff gets hot and you have to boil it to revert it back from it's solid state.

sheldor

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on September 07, 2009, 06:00:34 PM
Wil Wheaton announced at PAX that he will be on an episode of Big Bang.. how cool is that. I wonder if he'll play himself?

That's cool.  I can see the four of them crowding around him at a comicon.  Show is back in 2 weeks at 9:30

ori-STUDFARM

Quote from: Just X on September 07, 2009, 06:44:54 PM
Quote from: ori-STUDFARM on September 07, 2009, 04:29:21 PM
Except this stuff gets hot and you have to boil it to revert it back from it's solid state.

I'm not known for coming up with the brightest of plans! ;)

Rico

This is great!  I wonder if this TV Guide issue came out yet?

The Big Bang Theory! Comic-Con 09! Cover shoot with TV Guide Magazine!

(from this TV Guide photo shoot)

sheldor

I would guess next week when the series returns.   Great video - can hardly wait.

Rico

I did a little "Googling" around and it seems this TV Guide issue came out back around the end of July during Comic Con.  Here is the cover of it:

Geekyfanboy

That was great.. would love to see more of the pictures.. most investigate online... Thanks Rico for the the video.

Geekyfanboy

Big Bang Season Two DVD boxset comes out today... just an FYI. :)

Rico

Loving this season so far - last night's episode was another good one.  Here's a clip from near the start of the show.  Don't watch unless you've seen the whole thing already (and have seen the first episode from last week).

The Big Bang Theory - It Was Just Fine

sheldor

I don't know why but with the 70th anniversary of Wizard of Oz tomorrow, I'm thinking Sheldon as the Tin man, Raj as the scarecrow and Wolowitz as the cowardly lion in a remake.  I don't know where to put Leonard.  Winkle as the bad witch, Penny as the good witch. :D