• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Big Bang Theory

Started by Geekyfanboy, September 25, 2007, 08:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fatfather_2005

THE BIG BANG THEORY is a show my whole family loves. which i think is cool if a whole family can enjoy it. i do have to explain a few things to my child, lol.
In the Absense of Light, the Darkness Prevails.

WillEagle

Missed this last night with the wife and I out of town. Will catch it today on CBS.com.

Jobydrone

Last night was one of the best episodes of the series in my opinion. I loved how Sheldon and Amy's relationship actually made some progress and developed some. This show is at it's best when the series takes its characters seriously and treats them like real people rather than caricatures and every plot line did this last night. Raj and Stuart's thread was bittersweet and very funny, and I am happy to see that Stuart is becoming Raj's single buddy since he's a great underused character. The short glimpse into Howard's married life was very funny, and Penny in that nightie was just incredibly hot. And It was so cool how it even made me look at the movie Raiders in a new way!  This was probably my favorite episode of this series in a long long time. I hope it can stay this good because there are times I feel it's coasting.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Bromptonboy

I enjoyed this one as well - I was worried from the last 2 good but not great episodes.  This one showed they are back.
Pete

Rico

Loving this whole season so far!

Bromptonboy

I have really been getting into the Stuart and Amy characters - they are both so funny.  glad that Stuart is getting more air time - now if they can just bring back Captain Sweatpants - I will really be happy.
Pete

sheldor

Curious - were the IJ-ROTLA reveals new to anyone?

Jobydrone

Yep as I said above I'd  never thought of that before
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Geekyfanboy

I'm loving this season... I've heard some grumblings about folks not liking the additional girls (Bernadette & Amy) but I think they have added a whole other dimension to the characters. Amy is one of my favorites.

Bromptonboy

Quote from: Geekyfanboy on October 23, 2013, 11:27:50 AM
I'm loving this season... I've heard some grumblings about folks not liking the additional girls (Bernadette & Amy) but I think they have added a whole other dimension to the characters. Amy is one of my favorites.
I love Amy as well - and think both girls are a great addition.  I like how Stuart is getting more air-time.  Bring Back Captain Sweat Pants!!  ;)
Pete

WillEagle

Really enjoyed the last new episode with Howard's song. I thought that song was great!! Probably my favorite episode so far.

Bromptonboy

That was from 2 weeks ago, right?  I thought they skipped a new one on Halloween night.
Pete

MARKO

Slipped?  It was hilarious and Penny looked great in her TOS costume!
"Amat Victoria Curam"

Bromptonboy

No, I meant they skipped a week due to Halloween.
Pete

Jobydrone

Most shows that premiered in September had off last week.