• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Big Bang Theory

Started by Geekyfanboy, September 25, 2007, 08:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuadShot

:) Just wish NetFlix would stream it...I want to watch all of the episodes.

WillEagle

I enjoyed the episode from Thursday but why did everybody decide that was a good time to call me. Benadette was really good in it. I missed part of it because I no longer have the dvr system so bummer.

Rico

New episode on tonight and I found this cool bit of art online.

ElfManDan

I forgot to post this the other day, but I'd come across this on Deviant Art last week. I thought it was very clever.

Rico

Neat!  I like Wil Wheaton in the background.  LOL!

Zarabeth32

Great Artwork!

I really think that Howard should dress up as the Tom Baker Dr. Who in at least one episode. He kind of looks a little like him. Maybe it's the nose.  ;D
In honor of my still living father - "I drank what?"

Data

Ive shown off this guys work a few times.

he posted these a while ago but i think they are cool.

Check out some more of his work at: http://otisframpton.typepad.com/otisframpton/
"Commander. You just sit tight. We'll have this all fixed up in time for supper. "

ori-STUDFARM

I hear (not watched it yet) that Red Dwarf gets a mention in last nights episode....Now will you believe me that Red Dwarf is the best show ever!?

Rico

Yep - Sheldon mentions (and shows) that he has the full "Red Dwarf" collection on DVD to try and entice Leonard.

QuadShot

It was an excellent episode. Sheldon, well, Sheldon ROCKS!

billybob476

Rico

Astronaut to Howard:  "Hey, Froot Loops!"  LOL!

QuadShot

Poor Howard. He just can't catch a break!
Joe....Sup...:)

ori-STUDFARM

Alright....the pedantic in me has to point out a potential error. Sheldon says something about watching all "61 episodes of BBC comedy Red Dwarf". Now there are 55 episodes....but the last 3 are not from the BBC and aren't on that boxset....so where did Sheldon find an extra 9 episodes? Maybe in the extra's....documentaries and outtakes etc....

QuadShot

Quote from: ori-STUDFARM on February 03, 2012, 11:57:29 AM
Alright....the pedantic in me has to point out a potential error. Sheldon says something about watching all "61 episodes of BBC comedy Red Dwarf". Now there are 55 episodes....but the last 3 are not from the BBC and aren't on that boxset....so where did Sheldon find an extra 9 episodes? Maybe in the extra's....documentaries and outtakes etc....
Well, he IS the great Sheldor!