• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Big Bang Theory

Started by Geekyfanboy, September 25, 2007, 08:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Awesome episode tonight!  Especially for us WOW players.

sheldor

OMG - it was great.  I had my account hacked last year - sent customer service an email.  Everything was restored in about 3 days but I would have preferred Pennys solution. :)

Jobydrone

"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

billybob476

I don't see Sheldon as a blood elf. More of an undead IMO.

Geekyfanboy

Yeah never played WoW.. but know plenty of people how do and they have had their accounts hacked and blizzard is great at restoring the account. But of course if they went this route there would be no story. This was a extremely fun episode... definitely a hit.

billybob476

Quote from: Geekyfanboy on April 04, 2011, 12:44:02 PM
Yeah never played WoW.. but know plenty of people how do and they have had their accounts hacked and blizzard is great at restoring the account. But of course if they went this route there would be no story. This was a extremely fun episode... definitely a hit.

I think there still would have been room for story, it generally takes blizzard a few days minimum to restore accounts. Sheldon would still want to teach the miscreant a lesson!

Any chance of Felicia getting Jim Parsons to do a guest spot on The Guild? :)

Rico

They could of also gone into the HOW of Sheldon's account getting hacked.  I would say since he is pretty naive about many things, the hacker guy could have called him up and said they were Blizzard and asked for his password and Sheldon would have just trusted him and told the guy.  Of course, Blizzard NEVER will call and ask for your password for any reason.

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: billybob476 on April 04, 2011, 12:55:50 PM
Quote from: Geekyfanboy on April 04, 2011, 12:44:02 PM
Any chance of Felicia getting Jim Parsons to do a guest spot on The Guild? :)

Felicia has said she would never 'stunt' cast.. meaning bring on a star for the sake of it being a star, unless there was a role for them and it made sense to the story.

Rico

sparrow

awesome episode and its true it spreads so fast
keep your finger light on the trigger

Rico

sheldor

Rico

Awesome episode last night.  Seeing Sheldon out of his comfort zone and out with the girls was a riot.  And the smoking monkey - OMG!  Loved it!

moyer777

The smoking monkey was so funny... I laughed and laughed over it.  I rewatched it and am now convinced that it was CGI for the smoke.. what do you think?

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

turtlesrock

I saw the rock paper scissors lizard Spock clip on YouTube, it was funny.
( :offtopic there was a tournament of RPSLS yesterday @ school. it was the best recess ever!)